Hixson and Notre Dame

hixsonHWT

i think notre dame stinks ######! the are all a bunch of stalling fish! when they hit the mat they all roll around and make moves up.........that is if you can get them on the mat since they all stall for 6 minutes!

Hey Harry , this guy is or was a basketball player for CCS. I wonder if I call Coach H. over there maybe he could wash his young mouth out with soap. I think I'll call him. BTW that was a great flying camel headspin off the top rope that Dylan Heath did against them. As for the fishy odor, the rasslers enjoyed fish sticks prior to the match.

bcb

Hey Harry , this guy is or was a basketball player for CCS. I wonder if I call Coach H. over there maybe he could wash his young mouth out with soap. I think I'll call him. BTW that was a great flying camel headspin off the top rope that Dylan Heath did against them. As for the fishy odor, the rasslers enjoyed fish sticks prior to the match.

bcb

Well, it was a friday and they are all fine young catholic men...

Well, it was a friday and they are all fine young catholic men...

I was impressed with Hixson's team last weekend. They have a lot of fight in them and you get the feeling they like being the underdog. I think they will do well against ND. They may even win if everybody is healthy. I will take the Jone's kid at 135 if he is not injured.

I was impressed with Hixson's team last weekend. They have a lot of fight in them and you get the feeling they like being the underdog. I think they will do well against ND. They may even win if everybody is healthy. I will take the Jone's kid at 135 if he is not injured.

Hixson is a much improved team, and well coached, so yes the Irish will have to be on top of their game or stay home for the State Duals. As far as the 135 match ,you're on. Eric Heider is coming into his own late in the season and has the monetary backing of BCB.

bcb

i think notre dame stinks ######! the are all a bunch of stalling fish! when they hit the mat they all roll around and make moves up.........that is if you can get them on the mat since they all stall for 6 minutes!

Maybe so, but you should see the two team Moms they had at Soddy Daisy touney on sat!