warren co. -vs- White County tommorrow night 1-5-07

14pioneers

What do you think? Both teams are struggling, Coffee county beat warren at Coffee by 20 and beat Sparta by 17 at sparta. Does Warren County have a chance at the upset?

Warren has a chance, but it wouldn't be much of an upset. I'm a huge White Co. fan, but this is one of the weaker teams we've had in years. I wouldn't get too excited if Warren wins. Go Warriorettes!!! :rolleyes:

Warren has a chance, but it wouldn't be much of an upset. I'm a huge White Co. fan, but this is one of the weaker teams we've had in years. I wouldn't get too excited if Warren wins. Go Warriorettes!!! :unsure:

realizing these two counties are side by side and comparative scores realy mean nothing and with injuries to Warren and "Ha" realing that Warrier is a sandbagger and it being held at Sparta, White by 14.

Edited by PHargis

Warren has a chance, but it wouldn't be much of an upset. I'm a huge White Co. fan, but this is one of the weaker teams we've had in years. I wouldn't get too excited if Warren wins. Go Warriorettes!!! :unsure:

85 you may be from white county, but im tired of reading about how weak this years team is. yes they may be a little younger then other teams but they will be a sleeper team in the end and will mess up a few teams plans. And then the next two yrs i know they will compete for if not lead the district. Thats all i have to say.

85 you may be from white county, but im tired of reading about how weak this years team is. yes they may be a little younger then other teams but they will be a sleeper team in the end and will mess up a few teams plans. And then the next two yrs i know they will compete for if not lead the district. Thats all i have to say.

I'm sure you don't like anyone saying this team is kind of weak since you have someone close to you that's playing, but I'm just stating facts. I agree with the your future statement. I think this years freshmen team has several good players that will contribute starting next year.

Good luck tonight Warriorettes!

I'm sure you don't like anyone saying this team is kind of weak since you have someone close to you that's playing, but I'm just stating facts. I agree with the your future statement. I think this years freshmen team has several good players that will contribute starting next year.

I THINK sPARTA HAS A LOT OF TALENTED SOPHMORES THIS YEAR. SPARTA BY 17

Edited by 14pioneers

A 62 point win over warren co. tonight. Not bad for a so called "weak team " say 85 ?

A 62 point win over warren co. tonight. Not bad for a so called "weak team " say 85 ?

Sorry, but I can't get excited over beating a team that won't win a game in our district and probably not win a game the rest of the year. I still can't believe we got thumped by a very weak Coffee County team by 17 on Tues.

Good job tonight Warriorettes!!! :)

Sorry, but I can't get excited over beating a team that won't win a game in our district and probably not win a game the rest of the year. I still can't believe we got thumped by a very weak Coffee County team by 17 on Tues.

Good job tonight Warriorettes!!! :thumb:

Well 85, this young team beat WC by 60 and Siegel only beat them by 30 so that makes the Warriorettes a 30 point favorite. We knew something was happening in White County and that you were getting some extra practice in. The box score even showed that 12 players scored and I think 5 players in double figures. I think your friend in White has it right, by the end of the season or sooner, this team will be tough. This will be a very good game.

Well 85, this young team beat WC by 60 and Siegel only beat them by 30 so that makes the Warriorettes a 30 point favorite. We knew something was happening in White County and that you were getting some extra practice in. The box score even showed that 12 players scored and I think 5 players in double figures. I think your friend in White has it right, by the end of the season or sooner, this team will be tough. This will be a very good game.

Well, I certainly hope dumptrucker is right. I truly hope these girls prove me wrong. Of course Coffee Co. just beat Warren by 21. We beat Warren by 61, but yet we lose to Coffee by 17 at home. Go figure? :thumb:

We'll see what we can do with the better teams in 7AAA soon. We have yet to play Riverdale, Cookeville, or Siegel.

I'm sure we'll beat your Stars by 30. he he

Good luck the rest of the way Warriorettes. :thumb:

Edited by 85warrior