District 2-AA

sammy3462

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm one of the biggest Rutledge guys around and I won't be that bold...even though it is at Rutledge.

I think it will be a closer game at Rutledge than people want to think. RHS is not a kind gym to visiting shooters. If RHS can jump on PFHS early and get them in a hole. they will then have to hold on at the end. But, I still think it will be a 10-15 point game.

thank god... my boy volunteerpride is a pf fan, he just doesnt want PF to get to high headed.. he thought they were due a loss.. he's glad they didnt lose

here's the scary part......THEY ARE GETTING BETTER ! ........last nite nichols and hafeez (gaurds) came off the bench to produce 32 pts between them... they hit multiple 3's and made some outstanding hustling ,athletic, DEFENSIVE plays...they are the quickest guys on the team.... also bennett comes in and gets 9 pts in the post and he also comes off the bench with great intensity on defense...so in a huge district road game at rutledge we get 41 pts from the 3 guys off our bench ....the tigers are developing into a solid 8 man rotation..at the beginning of the season DEPTH was considered to be our weakness ...now it is becoming a strength

With the recent games (Union Co. vs. PF and GP vs. Claiborne), I think it's safe to say that any one of the four teams is capable of making a run for the title come tourney time. Each are good teams that create matchup problems for the others.

maybe your right but i still pf should win the district and regional tournaments and i am basing that on how well they play as a team and how great of a coach they have. I believe the loss will only help them in the long run and make them a better team and keep them from getting too much confidence.