top players?

goldenbird88

Drew Rice from unicoi at tight end

I'm not sure who you watch but Aaron Douglass has the tight end position pretty well wrapped up, considering he was Mr. Football at TE this year, i believe there will be nothing to say until at least mid way through the season but the special teams postions are usually unknown but I do recall seeing the Rhea County punter as Best of Preps in the Times Free Press and Tucker Tipton from Clevland as his runner up so those two could be in the mix, quarterback Jake Ledbetter will be in the running i'd expect, running back?? wide recievers also?? lineman brandon maclearoy for sure up there from Rhea Co, linebackers who knows as well as most positions.. Predicitions are quite pointless if you ask me just let the boys play and after the season we will see who can hold there own on the gridiron.

Who are the top players in each postions in 4A next year??

QB

RB

FB

WR

WR

WR

TE

OL

OL

OL

OL

OL

DL

DL

DL

LB

LB

LB

LB

DB

DB

DB

DB

P

K

KOS

tell me your thoughts this could be a very interesting subject!!!

From Henry county, Marsalis Teague is a name one will hear a lot of next year as well as Dominque Allen, Lamar Theus, Shonte Sims, and Nick Russel.