2007 Region 4 2A

Guest Termite

Gordansville will be a very tough opponent this year for anyone. They where only 1 or 2 plays from being state champs last year IMO. Eastmoronland lost everyplayer they had last year. They have alot of holes to fill. They will get better later in the year. Smith County IMO will be better this year than last. And as far as my confidence in my team???? I'm very confident in my team but also realistic unlike some of you from Moronland!!!! And if you got a personal problem with me, stp by and see me sometime. I don't hide behind a bad name.(example - singray, ms postman, ect...) If you want to talk to me stop by and ask around. I have a business here in town so I'm sure you could find me.

S - stupid

I - ignorant

N - neglected

G - --- (Likes other men)

R - retarded

A - can't really right this one but you could take a guess!!!

Y - years past - because thats all he can talk about

See I can do it 2!!!!

I knew you and cousin Goober were pumping gas over there at the filling station. Which one is it?I want you to wash my windows on my right hand drive jag you mentioned I had earlier. I thought you were never going to comment on another post of mine, just couldnt resist could ya goober I mean glover.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glover, you seem to be taking this stuff just a little too personal. Calm down a couple of notches man. If we didnt get on here and aggravate each other this time a year, then it would not be too much to say that would cause anyone to be very interested. I mean think about it, no body even knows who all will make it through summer camp yet, heck the rest of spring practice for all that matter. Just sit back and enjoy some of the talk about the good ole days when all you Smith Co. boys looked up to us Westmoreland football players like your heros.

Glover, you seem to be taking this stuff just a little too personal. Calm down a couple of notches man. If we didnt get on here and aggravate each other this time a year, then it would not be too much to say that would cause anyone to be very interested. I mean think about it, no body even knows who all will make it through summer camp yet, heck the rest of spring practice for all that matter. Just sit back and enjoy some of the talk about the good ole days when all you Smith Co. boys looked up to us Westmoreland football players like your heros.

R U SCARED????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! HaHaHa

R U SCARED????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! HaHaHa

There wouldnt be too much to say that would cause anyone to be very interested. That is if it were not for me and singray on here. If I were afraid of anyone, do you think I would give the info out that I have. You are the one who hasnt gave much info out about himself. I think most people on here should know who I am by now if they really want to. Im reeeeeeeaaaaaaaallllllllllllll scared.

Edited by Mr. Postman1

There wouldnt be too much to say that would cause anyone to be very interested. That is if it were not for me and singray on here. If I were afraid of anyone, do you think I would give the info out that I have. You are the one who hasnt gave much info out about himself. I think most people on here should know who I am by now if they really want to. Im reeeeeeeaaaaaaaallllllllllllll scared.

If you could read at any point in the last few years, you could have figured me out. Surely with that fat paycheck you have been talking about, you could afford a computer. I have a pic on my profile if you want to know who I am. No, I didn't play high school ball because I was kickin butt in another sport that took me halfway around the world. While you were sitting at home wearing that Westmoronland Jacket of yours, I was in Italy fighting for a World Kickboxing Championship.

http://www.myspace.com/unitedkaratestudio

Now go deliver all those unemployment checks up there in EastMoronTown in your Jag while you sip on a glass of wine. There is no one thats read your mombo jumbo on hear that believes anything you say. I bet your not even a postman!!! Your one of those guys that waits for the postman by the mailbox at the first of the month, so you can walk down the road and blow your only check on god knows what!!! And by the way I don't take to many things serious, so if it seems I am, its just my way of coming back at ya!!! If you don't like it then tough!!! There is along time between now and the SC/Eastmorontown game.

If you could read at any point in the last few years, you could have figured me out. Surely with that fat paycheck you have been talking about, you could afford a computer. I have a pic on my profile if you want to know who I am. No, I didn't play high school ball because I was kickin butt in another sport that took me halfway around the world. While you were sitting at home wearing that Westmoronland Jacket of yours, I was in Italy fighting for a World Kickboxing Championship.

http://www.myspace.com/unitedkaratestudio

Now go deliver all those unemployment checks up there in EastMoronTown in your Jag while you sip on a glass of wine. There is no one thats read your mombo jumbo on hear that believes anything you say. I bet your not even a postman!!! Your one of those guys that waits for the postman by the mailbox at the first of the month, so you can walk down the road and blow your only check on god knows what!!! And by the way I don't take to many things serious, so if it seems I am, its just my way of coming back at ya!!! If you don't like it then tough!!! There is along time between now and the SC/Eastmorontown game.

Go back to Italy for all I care and probably many more care also. I thought from the sounds of some of your post you never played football before. I guess we can now disreguard all the info you put on here because its fairly worthless anyway. We can talk football and end some of the worthless trash talk now, seeing how both teams have a scrimmage or 2 under their belt for the 2007 season. I havnt heard any of your buddies comment in a while. Guess no body up in Smith county can afford the $1 a month it cost to talk football out of season. Or did the scrimmage we had with Trousdale shut some of those people up who predicted us to come in 4th in the region this year. Mainly you Kungfu goober. Termite said he could get a good judge on how we would be because he knew what Trousdale had but he never commented on what he deemed each team to be. I'm sure all that money you made kickboxing you can afford to pay $1 a month for a fellow Smith Countianite glover. Why dont you make Termite a plus member?

Go back to Italy for all I care and probably many more care also. I thought from the sounds of some of your post you never played football before. I guess we can now disreguard all the info you put on here because its fairly worthless anyway. We can talk football and end some of the worthless trash talk now, seeing how both teams have a scrimmage or 2 under their belt for the 2007 season. I havnt heard any of your buddies comment in a while. Guess no body up in Smith county can afford the $1 a month it cost to talk football out of season. Or did the scrimmage we had with Trousdale shut some of those people up who predicted us to come in 4th in the region this year. Mainly you Kungfu goober. Termite said he could get a good judge on how we would be because he knew what Trousdale had but he never commented on what he deemed each team to be. I'm sure all that money you made kickboxing you can afford to pay $1 a month for a fellow Smith Countianite glover. Why dont you make Termite a plus member?

You can disreguard anything you like, but mark my word Eastmoronland will not place 1st or 2nd in the region. And as far as the rest of this jibber jabber you call intellect. I'll disreguard, considering I can't really understand half of it. Maybe you can go back to school and get back on the team and realize you really stink as bad as we all know you do. GOOD LUCK!!!! :)