2007 Region 4 2A

Guest Termite

Guest Termite
I think I have made myself pretty clear. I think Westmoreland will finish either 1 or 2 in the region. I dont think Smith Co. will be as good as they were the past 2 years. Westmoreland wont have the experience they had last year, but should still compete for the championship. You people are saying 4th for Westmoreland. You better watch out. This kind of talk just lights the fire under the rears of our "young players". You dont want that trust me.

So....you are predicting Westmoanland to finish 1st....good, it's time you stepped up........Now, what makes you thing Smith Co won't be as good???

I'm not saying they will be....I don't know yet.....But what makes YOU think they won't be as good.........Having seen them play for years, knowing what they lost, knowing what they have returning and knowing who should be stepping up them, I THINK they can be as good.....

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So....you are predicting Westmoanland to finish 1st....good, it's time you stepped up........Now, what makes you thing Smith Co won't be as good???

I'm not saying they will be....I don't know yet.....But what makes YOU think they won't be as good.........Having seen them play for years, knowing what they lost, knowing what they have returning and knowing who should be stepping up them, I THINK they can be as good.....

Back to the origin of the post, Who is rebuilding who is reloading?

Westmoreland has overloaded!!!!!!!!

I think that the loss of your QB, #5, #42,#57 I think at LB. These players were very good players and hard to replace. We also lost some very good players, the 2 Rippys are hard to replace. The Anderson, and Urell will be missed big time on Defense. I just got a hunch though, that we are going to really be much better than people expect. I think some of the young kids will step up bigtime. I also think that Freeman is going to have that break out year that I have been waiting for, this is his last year to be in the Red and White. He has the explosive ability to do great things. He will probably touch the ball much more than he has ever gotten the chance in the past. We also have some transfers that people say look like they can contribute if they last through the hard work.

Guest Termite
I think that the loss of your QB, #5, #42,#57 I think at LB. These players were very good players and hard to replace. We also lost some very good players, the 2 Rippys are hard to replace. The Anderson, and Urell will be missed big time on Defense. I just got a hunch though, that we are going to really be much better than people expect. I think some of the young kids will step up bigtime. I also think that Freeman is going to have that break out year that I have been waiting for, this is his last year to be in the Red and White. He has the explosive ability to do great things. He will probably touch the ball much more than he has ever gotten the chance in the past. We also have some transfers that people say look like they can contribute if they last through the hard work.

"

There is a huge difference in" being better than people think" and winning a region......I think people know that the top 4 in the region and be beat or beat anybody on any given day...........Again, I'm sure there are kids on ever team that can and will step up and play... The Rippys, Madison and Kowaski (?) were big time players..........plus some others....Can those players be replaced THIS year....

Smith Co. will be fine at QB, RB, and there are a few LBs there pretty good, ..are they as good right now as the ones we lost....no...but they WILL be...... some may be better.... There are some kids being tried at different positions TE,DE,LB,DT,and others to find the right fit and best talent.

Singray seems to think Westmoreland is OVERLOADED.....WOW....he must be some talent judge....He can tell they are OVERLOADED after 2 days of spring practice... and he has saw a total of 3 spring practices..........Was he involved in the TITANS draft???? Maybe he's a recruiter for UT........

"

There is a huge difference in" being better than people think" and winning a region......I think people know that the top 4 in the region and be beat or beat anybody on any given day...........Again, I'm sure there are kids on ever team that can and will step up and play... The Rippys, Madison and Kowaski (?) were big time players..........plus some others....Can those players be replaced THIS year....

Smith Co. will be fine at QB, RB, and there are a few LBs there pretty good, ..are they as good right now as the ones we lost....no...but they WILL be...... some may be better.... There are some kids being tried at different positions TE,DE,LB,DT,and others to find the right fit and best talent.

Singray seems to think Westmoreland is OVERLOADED.....WOW....he must be some talent judge....He can tell they are OVERLOADED after 2 days of spring practice... and he has saw a total of 3 spring practices..........Was he involved in the TITANS draft???? Maybe he's a recruiter for UT........

Termite, I am just optimistic and excited. No we are not overloaded, I love my team, just as much as you love yours. We've got some holes to fill, like everyone else. I still say the Region will be decided by the winner of the Smith County and Westmoreland game and yes I could be wrong about that. The top 4 teams in our region are tough year end and year out.

"

I think you are full of bull about Smith being fine at running back. #5 will be very hard to replace. If the quarter back you have this year is so good why didnt he start every game last year. I'll see soon enough at the scrimmage at DCA. I think you should listen to singray. He has seen alot of highschool football. Not just Westmoreland but lots of other teams to. I am glad to see him so optimistic, I havnt got to see the team yet but plan to soon. You think some of your knew players may be better than some of the starters from last year. What makes you think some of Westmorelands younger players wont be better than some of the players from last year. We at least do have 2 major difference makers from last year coming back in Freeman and Wix. I think thats 2 more than you will have seeings how #42, #5, the QB, the good linebacker that made 50% of your tackles along with your self proclaimed speedster Tez all gone.

Edited by Mr. Postman1

Guest Termite
I think you are full of bull about Smith being fine at running back. #5 will be very hard to replace. If the quarter back you have this year is so good why didnt he start every game last year. I'll see soon enough at the scrimmage at DCA. I think you should listen to singray. He has seen alot of highschool football. Not just Westmoreland but lots of other teams to. I am glad to see him so optimistic, I havnt got to see the team yet but plan to soon. You think some of your knew players may be better than some of the starters from last year. What makes you think some of Westmorelands younger players wont be better than some of the players from last year. We at least do have 2 major difference makers from last year coming back in Freeman and Wix. I think thats 2 more than you will have seeings how #42, #5, the QB, the good linebacker that made 50% of your tackles along with your self proclaimed speedster Tez all gone.

Almost everyone has to replace a running back every year.Who was Smith Co. RB in 05???? The QB was a very good TE/DE last year...He did step in and lead the team to a win at Boyd........You just named 5 kids from Smith Co. that YOU must have thought stood out......... I can name 8 from Westmoreland that stood out...........To me...that's the difference between 1st and 3rd........According to you we lost 5...according to me ,ya'll lost 8..............This is coming from people (you and me) that are on the outside looking in....You looking at Smith Co...me looking at Westmoreland.

Guest Termite
Termite, I am just optimistic and excited. No we are not overloaded, I love my team, just as much as you love yours. We've got some holes to fill, like everyone else. I still say the Region will be decided by the winner of the Smith County and Westmoreland game and yes I could be wrong about that. The top 4 teams in our region are tough year end and year out.

I know.....I know.....Ain't it fun though??.....I forget that you ain't as goosey as Ms. Postman....1 game in Westmoreland, Baxter,Jamestown, or Carthage could

make or break any of the 4 teams season.......I agree...about Smith Co./Westmoreland game winner...but I've been wrong before (once I think)

I know.....I know.....Ain't it fun though??.....I forget that you ain't as goosey as Ms. Postman....1 game in Westmoreland, Baxter,Jamestown, or Carthage could

make or break any of the 4 teams season.......I agree...about Smith Co./Westmoreland game winner...but I've been wrong before (once I think)

You have been wrong many times Id say, from the sound of some your post on here.

Edited by Mr. Postman1

Guest Termite
You have been wrong many times Id say, from the sound of some your post on here.

nope.... I even had you pegged from the begining...Kind of like those little heal hounds that chase you when you deliever the mail......a whole lot of bark.....no bite.......I admit ....thinking of you like Cliff Cleaven and Newman may have been wrong......

You haven't responded to my answer about our QB, #5, and others YOU thought stood out.........

You have a hunch???????? Are the Postman or Ms Cleo??????? Call me now for your free reading!!!! LOL