Oneida High School

Black Shirts

Congrats Tony! you've earned it there's no doubt about that. The tribe are in good hands my friend. you coach like you played and you know I don't have a problem with that. Take this program up a notch or two. and stop comparing tl to jim may or jack diggs or anyone else for that matter just let him be tony lambert I think that will work out ok.

won't be any comparissons here, never will be able to go that route. no more disrespectful quotes toward jim may though.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Tony! you've earned it there's no doubt about that. The tribe are in good hands my friend. you coach like you played and you know I don't have a problem with that. Take this program up a notch or two. and stop comparing tl to jim may or jack diggs or anyone else for that matter just let him be tony lambert I think that will work out ok.

AMEN PUNISHER! YOU HIT THE NAIL RIGHT ON THE HEAD. :thumb:

Oneida couldnt get a better person or a coach.....the whole school will benefit from his becoming and integral part of their community.......Now lets see you guys smack Coalfield and start taking some of their banners back from them.....i look forward to watching those wars from afar......good luck Coach

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss." Thanks for the BB material. Off season is lack luster w/o such motivation. But anyway, good luck to your new coach.

Edited by CYJacket

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss." Thanks for the BB material. Off season is lack luster w/o such motivation. But anyway, good luck to your new coach.

Coalfield doesn't need any help in the motivation dept. The JACKETS have a top notch program and staff. The offseason has yeilded tremendous results for them. They do it the old fashioned way, "HARD WORK".

Coalfield doesn't need any help in the motivation dept. The JACKETS have a top notch program and staff. The offseason has yeilded tremendous results for them. They do it the old fashioned way, "HARD WORK".

Everyone needs motivation, just one more thing that doesn't hurt. Smack Coalfield down on here maybe. They will do what they are supposed to on the field.