bearden

homegrown

so is it a pretty good school or what? how about the school spirit?

we play them later on, just curious.thanks

Bearden has one of the best coaches in Tennessee, an a team that is improving every game. They have good size, however, the big guys are all sophomores. The will continue to improve and be a dangerous team by February.

what do u want to know about the school? theres alot of people around 1800 or so i think. i go to Farragut(Bearden's Rival) we are pretty close so as much as the Bearden people will probly deny it id say its pretty close to what Farragut is like. lots of kids in a small school and the majority of them are smart. usually good teachers.

they are the Bulldogs. their colors are Maroon and White. maybe grey. they have had good sports programs in the past. Last year basketball went to State. this year Girls Soccer won State, last year Boys Soccer won State. in '00 & '01 i think.. Boys Soccer won back-to-back State Championships. in '01 i believe they were National Champs in Boys Soccer. the last 2 years they made it to the 5A playoffs in football but lost in the 1st round both years. Soccer is usually Bearden's best sport. atleast since 2000. but basketball is on the rise from them already usually being pretty good. and football is getting better with the hire of their new coach over the last spring or summer.

Click Here

i mean what exactly do u wanna know? and what team r u for?

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

what do u want to know about the school? theres alot of people around 1800 or so i think. i go to Farragut(Bearden's Rival) we are pretty close so as much as the Bearden people will probly deny it id say its pretty close to what Farragut is like. lots of kids in a small school and the majority of them are smart. usually good teachers.

they are the Bulldogs. their colors are Maroon and White. maybe grey. they have had good sports programs in the past. Last year basketball went to State. this year Girls Soccer won State, last year Boys Soccer won State. in '00 & '01 i think.. Boys Soccer won back-to-back State Championships. in '01 i believe they were National Champs in Boys Soccer. the last 2 years they made it to the 5A playoffs in football but lost in the 1st round both years. Soccer is usually Bearden's best sport. atleast since 2000. but basketball is on the rise from them already usually being pretty good. and football is getting better with the hire of their new coach over the last spring or summer.

Click Here

i mean what exactly do u wanna know? and what team r u for?

Well you sure know your stuff. I'm asking cause I might be changing schools and going there next year. I just don't know anything about them. Thanks =]

yeah hes pretty much right on every thing. i go to bearden so i have a little of a biased opinion but oh well. you asked about school spirit id say we have one of the best student section for basketball around, and theres nothing like a bearden farragut bball or football game. the students hate each other. if u go to you tube and search WOW video, bearden high it should give u the whole wow video

ive seen those WOW videos. what are they for? we hate eachother but usually jsut when we are playing eachother in something. 98% of the people u talk to that go to either Farragut or Bearden will say they know someone that goes to the other school and they are friends or whatever. i think u should chose to go to Farragut but thats only if u have a choice. i think the Farragut vs. Bearden rivalry is one of the best in east tn. most people will say Maryville and Alcoa but thats just because they win state all the time. it helps to be good in a rivalries but thats not what its all about. ive been to a Central Maryville game it was intense but i think the FHS/BHS one is alot better. i guess thats just because ive been apart of it forever. but u cant beat 10,000+ fans everytime they meet. in football whether it be at Bearden or at Farragut. and bball the gym is so packed u might as well get there before the jv games to get a seat.

btw bhsdog he wants to knwo stuff about the school. not just sports. but thats about all i know is sports.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

wow videos are something the sr. class does every year, its usally a big deal and everybody likes it. they show it on senior awards day at the end of the year and to the freshman class the following year on the first day. but anyway i would defenitaly choose bhs even if i had a choice. i do know a lot of fhs students and most of them i like exept on gamedays. beardens pretty cool and i like it on a general scale