Cannon vs. Dekalb the week is finally here

wildcat6

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, it was a CRAZY game....and i expect it to be even more wild when its DC at CC.....good job tigers, enjoy the win but dont forget about white co tom night!!!

This game always turns into a circus. there was poor officiating on both sides but those fans from dekalb were adults and had no business acting stupid like that. It was a great game to watch though both teams played hard and im ready for the next meeting already.

This game always turns into a circus. there was poor officiating on both sides but those fans from dekalb were adults and had no business acting stupid like that. It was a great game to watch though both teams played hard and im ready for the next meeting already.

I'm sure you are right about the adults but next time i think the coach will think a lil more and pick different words before he yells at a fan

Awesome game to watch...not so awesome fans or coaches...yes i said the coaches too. If your put in the position to coach, you have to be ready for ANY kind of heckling fans will throw at you, adults or not. But, just for the record, i am NOT defending what the fans did, that was a situation where the coach had to step up and be a better person. :lol: Cant wait for the next game!

Edited by dctigerfan07

I'm sure you are right about the adults but next time i think the coach will think a lil more and pick different words before he yells at a fan

CANNONS COACH DIDNT YELL AT A FAN -- HE GOT 2 TECHNICALS FROM THE REFS--THE DEKALB FANS CAME ON THE FLOOR TRYING TO TAUNT THE COACH AND HIS PLAYERS- DEKALB WAS LUCKY THE WHOLE THING DIDNT GET OUT OF HAND-IT WAS NOT HANDLED BY SECURITY VERY WELL :thumb:

dctigerfan:

I am as big supporter of tiger athletics as anyone but what that lady did on Friday night was uncalled for. She had no business even being on the floor at all. I was yelling also, but from my seat. If anything that lady and the boy are lucky they did not escualte something bigger. The game was great bit that tarnished the game a little, not the fact that Cannon's coach got tossed but the way our fans acted by getting on the floor and showing there true colors. I hope DC's adminstration takes care of her and never lets her back in the gym again.

dctigerfan:

I am as big supporter of tiger athletics as anyone but what that lady did on Friday night was uncalled for. She had no business even being on the floor at all. I was yelling also, but from my seat. If anything that lady and the boy are lucky they did not escualte something bigger. The game was great bit that tarnished the game a little, not the fact that Cannon's coach got tossed but the way our fans acted by getting on the floor and showing there true colors. I hope DC's adminstration takes care of her and never lets her back in the gym again.

Maybe you didnt read my post closely enough...i said that i in NO WAY believe what she did was right. And no, the COACH didn say anything to her...the assistant coach did. But anyways, people need to read my posts before saying anything to me. :lol:

Maybe you didnt read my post closely enough...i said that i in NO WAY believe what she did was right. And no, the COACH didn say anything to her...the assistant coach did. But anyways, people need to read my posts before saying anything to me. :lol:

What happened up there tigerfan? What did the assistant say? What were the fans doing on the floor?

When CC coach got thrown out after getting two techs, a woman was standing on the floor clappng in his face as he walked out. Then the assistant coach said something to her and another fan walked out on the floor and told him to shut his mouth...with a few choice words. Like i said, things got completly out of hands. It wasnt only that womans fault though! Dodgen should have coached the remainder of the game and let our administrators and security worry about her. It was very unprofessional of him to say something. As i have also said people(namely basketballnut) i am in NO WAY defending what she did. But look at it like this, was she getting paid to be there?