Brentwood at Independence

Bigdogroxx

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 70% was a stat not a excuse.... But I still see Indy by 12 and the upcomming Indy v. Franklin being one heck of a game

indy will win tonight by 10-15, i say. i'm not making excuses about the last game, brentwood played incredible, and despite at least decent defense from indy, they just didn't miss. i don't think that they can repeat that kind of performance, though, and i feel i'm being conservative with my prediction. if indy wins by 20+, i won't be surprised.

Well guess the 70% was not a fluke. Heard Indy was very lucky to win this won. Brentwood lead most of the game. Can't wait until you guys play the Rebels.

Ok before you get all high and mighty on Franklin, lets start by the officiating. That could have possibly been the worst officiating I have seen in years. Funny thing is it was all on the same referee (only one with glasses.) Secondly the matchup of the two teams is dead on except the big man from Indy. The PG's from both teams are about matched up but Kuchar from Indy took this one. Indy was sloppy and sluggish the first half. Played very poor defense and couldnt hit anything. Indy picked it up the second half but with its 9 or so point lead let their guard down with the big man fouled out. Even with all that Indy came out on top. So Franklin this and franklin that but until the two are both on the same court both are matched well and it could go either way.

Ok before you get all high and mighty on Franklin, lets start by the officiating. That could have possibly been the worst officiating I have seen in years. Funny thing is it was all on the same referee (only one with glasses.) Secondly the matchup of the two teams is dead on except the big man from Indy. The PG's from both teams are about matched up but Kuchar from Indy took this one. Indy was sloppy and sluggish the first half. Played very poor defense and couldnt hit anything. Indy picked it up the second half but with its 9 or so point lead let their guard down with the big man fouled out. Even with all that Indy came out on top. So Franklin this and franklin that but until the two are both on the same court both are matched well and it could go either way.

Really so the refs just had it out for you guys. Last time Brentwood was just lucky and had a great shooting night. Well congratulations on a big win for Indy. I really think you guys are going to have hard time matching up with Franklin. Guess you saw what happened to Hillsboro last night. Be sure to read the box score after the Brentwood game this Friday night. It will help you guys get prepared for your Franklin experience. I give you some ideas on what you can say after you (indy)plays they (Franklin ) (they had a great shooting night, theyshot 80%, the refs were terrible…)

Seriously,the excuses keep rolling! First the % of shooting, now the refs! Wake up! Indy barely won that game. Franklin won't even be a matchup for them. Indy seems to always have pretty poor defense and from my understsanding it was Price who took that one last night, not Kuchar. And whoever was on that freshman kid --couldn't handle him. Let's face it, if the big man hadn't been on last night, Indy would've gone down. I heard the big guy played awesome and had an incredible dunk!

If the rebels can hold the big guy down on Tuesday I predict Franklin by at least 12. I don't think Indy really has anyone else to worry about. And we ALL know coach Jay J. can outcoach, even if he isn't a former this and that, pro whatever. It's going to be good! With Indy barely beating Brentwood and the way We KILLED Hillsboro last night---that should tell you something!

Seriously,the excuses keep rolling! First the % of shooting, now the refs! Wake up! Indy barely won that game. Franklin won't even be a matchup for them. Indy seems to always have pretty poor defense and from my understsanding it was Price who took that one last night, not Kuchar. And whoever was on that freshman kid --couldn't handle him. Let's face it, if the big man hadn't been on last night, Indy would've gone down. I heard the big guy played awesome and had an incredible dunk!

How can you say Price got the best of Kuchar last night. Indy on top, Kuchar had more points, assists, and steals then Price. Kuchar with the clutch free throw and steal on the final inbounds to seal the game. On top of that how can you beat a team who misses 7 shots the entire game in the first matchup. Luttrel's dunk was impressive as it was on atleast one or two defenders. The second one wouldve topped it if it went down smooth. Game over, Indy on top.

How can you say Price got the best of Kuchar last night. Indy on top, Kuchar had more points, assists, and steals then Price. Kuchar with the clutch free throw and steal on the final inbounds to seal the game. On top of that how can you beat a team who misses 7 shots the entire game in the first matchup. Luttrel's dunk was impressive as it was on atleast one or two defenders. The second one wouldve topped it if it went down smooth. Game over, Indy on top.

i think kuckar and price were pretty even. kuchar got more shots and has the ball in his hands more and price played a good game, but in the end kuchar got the win so he gets the edge. and luttrel's dunk was very nice and powerful after that i thought the game was over but brentwood fought back. i thought the game could have easily gone either way had brentwood attacked luttrell more and get him in foul trouble earlier. congratulations to idependence and good luck against franklin