Region 7

nununu

Last season considered the weakest region, Region 7 has made many strides. Midseason, we have several wrestlers that are ranked, or on the verge. Team wise, this region has been doing an excellent job in tournaments and this may be a break out year for our region at state. I'll try some rankings, but I haven't really seen everybody, so help me out guys.

Soboun-Ant

Lowe-MLK

Cutter-E. Lit

Slaughter-HL

Aguilar-E. Lit

Nuffio-Ant

Williams-Gl

???

Rucker-Ant

Lillard-HL

Reed-MLK

???

Corley-HL

Steiner-Gl

Johnson-MLK

???

Yahya-McG

Shook-TSB

Sullivan-HL

Hussein-Ant

Garrett-EL

Culbertson(??)-McG

Jones-MLK

Sipki-HL

Dowell-HL

Osatile-Ant

Mintlow-Gl

Haden-HF

Booker-Ant

Holman-McG

White-Gl

Chandler-MLK

152(I have no idea who is in this weight class now)

???

???

???

???

Fortune-MLK

Harden-McG

Gentuso-TSB

???

Reams-Gl

Oakes-TSB

Smith-HL

???

Watkins-MLK

Pegram-Gl

E.Lit(I can't remember his name)

Hopper(Map)

Yahya-McG

???

???

???

Hwt

Gibbs-Ant

Robinson-HL

Rucker-Gl

???

I tried, help me out fellow regioners.

Letting the cat out, Rhodes of Antioch is ineligible, big loss for the Bears.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hunters Lane just got a new addition, Damaij Wilson from PJ2, placed 4th last year, will proably be wrestling 135 for the Warriors, that is going to make a huge difference in points at tournaments and duals!!!! As long as his transcripts are good, he will be good to wrestle immediately!!! Go Warriors

Edited by Grinder157

Hunters Lane just got a new addition, Damaij Wilson from PJ2, placed 4th last year, will proably be wrestling 135 for the Warriors, that is going to make a huge difference in points at tournaments and duals!!!! As long as his transcripts are good, he will be good to wrestle immediately!!! Go Warriors

great addition to your team gringer. But what is happening at PJP why another wrestler out??

Not so fast grasshopper. don't count your chickens before they hatch. He is not at JpII for a reason. ?????????Hmmmmmmm

great addition to your team gringer. But what is happening at PJP why another wrestler out??

Jeff, we have certain standards at JPII, if you do not meet those standards, then you are not going to be a part of the school. We got 24 guys that wear our school colors with pride and integrity, How many you got? What's up w/ beech, why so many wrestlers out?