Region 7

nununu

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff, we have certain standards at JPII, if you do not meet those standards, then you are not going to be a part of the school. We got 24 guys that wear our school colors with pride and integrity, How many you got? What's up w/ beech, why so many wrestlers out?

Edited by werazzlin

Jeff, we have certain standards at JPII, if you do not meet those standards, then you are not going to be a part of the school. We got 24 guys that wear our school colors with pride and integrity, How many you got? What's up w/ beech, why so many wrestlers out?

I don't think why Beech has soo many wrestlers out is the question to ask when they lost to Pope 42-36 with half a team. I would actually bet that if Beech and Pope wrestled again Beech would probaly win. Beech does have alot of wreslters out but apparently the ones that are there are working pretty hard to almost beat a full team.....

Edited by wrestler813

i saw chris soboun on the watch list for bray's rankings and i saw he was number four seed at the brentwood tournament what's his record? and if he has lost who has he lost to(divisionI please) :thumb:

Record is 22-4, only D1 loss is to Noman at the beginning of the season. Loss to Brannon of BA 2x and Garbarino of JPII.

What was the result of the HL-McGavock match if anyone knows?

Top 4 teams Large school Division.

1. Glencliff

2. Antioch

3. McGavock

4 Hunters Lane

Hunters Lane definately will not not be able to make noise in the region duals, if they decide to wrestle like they did last night @ McGavock. Honestly HL does not match up head to head with McGavock very well on paper, and turns out I was right about that. But I think if they decide to wrestle like they should they could have a outside chance of turning some heads.

Hunters Lane definately will not not be able to make noise in the region duals, if they decide to wrestle like they did last night @ McGavock. Honestly HL does not match up head to head with McGavock very well on paper, and turns out I was right about that. But I think if they decide to wrestle like they should they could have a outside chance of turning some heads.

Right now at duals, it will be Glencliff v. HL, and Ant v. McG. Duals are in 2 weeks. How do you all match up with Glencliff.

Right now at duals, it will be Glencliff v. HL, and Ant v. McG. Duals are in 2 weeks. How do you all match up with Glencliff.

Honestly, when I looked at common results and common tournament, head to head I have us actually winning, but I did that back in December after the beech tournament and i compared how their guys did at tourments, their records and head to head when we have seen them. I did the same for you guys, EL, McG. And I actually predicted the McG pretty much right on, I had us losingby about 6, lost by 5 though and gave up a team point(145 got caught saying the f-bomb), but I will never tell the guys they can't win. We could have won that match last night but coffee has an great program and he had his guys well prepared!