Lincoln Co vs Lawrence Co

persistant

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LCHS vs LCHS, these two have not met this season. Thoughts anyone? ;)

This will be a good one and is a huge 8AAA game. If we have learned how to handle the full court stuff and play our usual great defense, then I go with Lawrence County by 8. If we fail in either of these two areas, then it will be a long night. I'll be out of town, but I'll be checking the ole CoachT for the score. Good luck Lawrence County.

HOOPS TO YA!!!!!

kw

This game was not a good representation of the district. Law Co. played good at times but mostly struggled and LIncoln Co made most of the free throws in the second half which didn't help.It was a close game throughout but Lincoln Co was to much in the end.The Refs made some terrible calls for and against both teams but you can't blame the refs for this game.Mostly mentel errors for the Lady Cats and they will be looking for a much better game Friday at Franklin Co.

I was at this game. This district is weak.

Im not sure if this district is as week as you think. I think there may be alot more parity between the teams rather than weakness. I would take 8 AAA top three against 7 AAA top three anyday. I guess we will see come tourney time but Im betting two from 8AAA go to substate. Remember Shelbyville did beat Riverdale pretty good earlier in the season. Lincoln County is playing good ball, hopefully they will keep it up come tourney time.