Who has the best student section in 7-AA?

wildcat6

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upperman rocks hardcore.

We may be rude, we may be hurtful. But all things considered, are any college student sections any different? Upperman cares enough about their team to chant whatever they can to get some force into their players' game.

And just like a mass of 8 year old children, all the whining and screaming gets us what we want.

One additional comment about the UHS vs. LA incident: that was bluntly insighted by both sides of the argument. The LA students blatently plopped themselves down right beside the Upperman students and were just as obscene and just as loud (for which I commend them).

So if you think we're rude, that's fine. But, I think you would be too if you cared enough to stand up or make a sound.

I don't think student sections at basketball games are generally designed to show 'class' and 'respect.'

They are designed to pump up your team and push down the other team.

Go Bees.

- B. Bowman

This is why kids have no class at ball games. People tell them its ok to act like an "8 year old" to get what you want. You can get your team just as pumped without being trashy or negative toward the other team. Take a look at the Duke crowd. Its a pretty sad day if this is a parent saying that class and respect doesn't matter.

ok unfortunately this thread is open for anyones opinion....but LA actually does, "In My Opinion", have the best student section. They're not only at the home games but they seem to take plenty to away games. They are loud when they need to be. Tomorrow night when Upperman comes into Hog-Eye, they better bring a good crowd. Because its gonna be loud! H-O-G-E-Y-E Hog-eye, Hog-eye, TNT. You'll be hearing that all night. Luck will strike in your direction if you can even hear "Bee Daddy" chanting his typical...."D-UP". Good Luck to both teams but of course I'm pulling for LA. May the best llama win.....

Edited by wildcat324

This is why kids have no class at ball games. People tell them its ok to act like an "8 year old" to get what you want. You can get your team just as pumped without being trashy or negative toward the other team. Take a look at the Duke crowd. Its a pretty sad day if this is a parent saying that class and respect doesn't matter.

Somebody just needs to accept the fact that the Bees have the best student section.

They do what they gotta do to give they're team the edge.

If you dont like it stay home.

ok unfortunately this thread is open for anyones opinion....but LA actually does, "In My Opinion", have the best student section. They're not only at the home games but they seem to take plenty to away games. They are loud when they need to be. Tomorrow night when Upperman comes into Hog-Eye, they better bring a good crowd. Because its gonna be loud! H-O-G-E-Y-E Hog-eye, Hog-eye, TNT. You'll be hearing that all night. Luck will strike in your direction if you can even hear "Bee Daddy" chanting his typical...."D-UP". Good Luck to both teams but of course I'm pulling for LA. May the best llama win.....

Just make sure you scream it while you can, because after the game its gonna be nothing but chants of "H-O-G-E-Y-E, Hog-Eye, Hog-Eye, Just got beat." all through the night.

Somebody just needs to accept the fact that the Bees have the best student section.

They do what they gotta do to give they're team the edge.

If you dont like it stay home.

Just make sure you scream it while you can, because after the game its gonna be nothing but chants of "H-O-G-E-Y-E, Hog-Eye, Hog-Eye, Just got beat." all through the night.

You know I hear that all the time....”It's hard to win at Upperman”. Oh, wait a minute…I’m wrong that’s LA & H-O-G-E-Y-E they talk about! You hear people say all the time it is hard to beat LA at home.

You have bashed LA ever since you joined today. This is exactly why these boards get bad. I know more than a few people from Upperman & you are not representing them well. What ever the problem is…Get over it!

You know I hear that all the time....”It's hard to win at Upperman”. Oh, wait a minute…I’m wrong that’s LA & H-O-G-E-Y-E they talk about! You hear people say all the time it is hard to beat LA at home.

You have bashed LA ever since you joined today. This is exactly why these boards get bad. I know more than a few people from Upperman & you are not representing them well. What ever the problem is…Get over it!

I've been to every gym in the district this season except Macon and Upperman. Since no one is talking about macon i guess theres isn't very good and I don't know about upperman so I can't say anything about them, but of all the ones I've been to Cannon's or Dekalb's is the best and Dekalb only gets pumped about the Cannon game so right now I would have to say it's Cannon's they bring it almost every game.

Well obviously you werent at the la game at upperman, what was the score? Like 70-56 for the girls? i think that was it. oh wait we cant forget about the boys 67-62. That means LA is winless versus Upperman this year, who would have thunk it.