RED BANK DEFEATS BRADLEY

downtownfreddie

BRADLEY CENTRAL (67) – Kyle Groothuis 14, Logan Watson 6, Matt Perkins 4, Mark Gibson 6, Terrence Oglesby 23, Michael Payne, Keith Dodd 14.

RED BANK (69) – Kerry Maddox 9, Dee Staton 2, Tim Benford 17, Jared Mitchell 2, Mike McGowan 15, Patrick Horton 4, Avery Davis, Bradley Britt 3, Dominique McDuffie 17, Corey Veazey, Jeff Cherne.

Bradley Central……9 19 18 12 9 – 67

Red Bank…………..15 14 12 17 11 – 69

Three-point goals – McGowan 4, Oglesby 2, Gibson, Benford, Hoton, Maddox, Britt.

this was a great game! Terrance was struggling a little from the floor but played good D. He had a few turnovers that hurt. Red Bank played well and had some key shots from Kerry, Tim B., and Patrick. Although number 30 for Red Bank had a lot of three's throughout the whole game. Red Bank just played better than Bradley in this one however I do think bradley still is a better team but that's not what matters it's the W so congrats to RB!

this was a great game! Terrance was struggling a little from the floor but played good D. He had a few turnovers that hurt. Red Bank played well and had some key shots from Kerry, Tim B., and Patrick. Although number 30 for Red Bank had a lot of three's throughout the whole game. Red Bank just played better than Bradley in this one however I do think bradley still is a better team but that's not what matters it's the W so congrats to RB!

Having seen Red Bank play three times this year, I think player to player they are a very good team. They are very athletic and play a quick paced game. However, they do have a tendency to be out of control. If they can become a disciplined team, they could be as good as any team in East Tennessee.

Having seen Red Bank play three times this year, I think player to player they are a very good team. They are very athletic and play a quick paced game. However, they do have a tendency to be out of control. If they can become a disciplined team, they could be as good as any team in East Tennessee.

you took the words right off my screen! ;);)