15-0 Grace Christian Academy Rams

DCBoysfan

Aww, cut 'em some slack. He/she is new and just wants to support their team. They probabaly haven't seen much basketball outside of their own games either.... About tonights game, heck, with the way Cosby has been playing as of late, Grace might win. But its at the Eagle's nest, so I'll give the advantage to Cosby.

i just came from that game, (a gca home game) and Grace won, it was a great game for grace, except in the 2nd and 3rd quarter, they kinda slacked on defense, but were still dominant for the most part

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the game last night vs Cosby and the way grace ran the court against cosby, putting in the JV with 6 mins left in the 4th and still beating them by 28, grace will have no problem at their place, no disrespect "The Nest" is a tough place to play. Knox Christians court was small ( pretty sure below regulation size), and with graces new court (collegiate* length), better conditioning and Knox Christians lack of depth, they have no chance. They will be tired by the 2nd quarter.

I was at the game last night vs Cosby and the way grace ran the court against cosby, putting in the JV with 6 mins left in the 4th and still beating them by 28, grace will have no problem at their place, no disrespect "The Nest" is a tough place to play. Knox Christians court was small ( pretty sure below regulation size), and with graces new court (collegiate* length), better conditioning and Knox Christians lack of depth, they have no chance. They will be tired by the 2nd quarter.

I totally agree with you. :thumb:

Ive been around Cosby basketball for 10 years and this is my fourth year playing and this is the lowest of lows for the Eagles. We went 34-1 last year with not a whole lot more talent. The only way to go is up and that is where we are heading. Midway is gonna get a dose tonight and and thats where it's gonna start. Trust me, I've been on top and it's a long way down,Grace, where you guys think you are. You have a good team but you'll get them bubble guts when you get to the nest and I hope you are undefeated on my Senior night cuz that's when you are coming to the hill. Cosby will be Cosby and the Cream is coming to the top.

Ive been around Cosby basketball for 10 years and this is my fourth year playing and this is the lowest of lows for the Eagles. We went 34-1 last year with not a whole lot more talent. The only way to go is up and that is where we are heading. Midway is gonna get a dose tonight and and thats where it's gonna start. Trust me, I've been on top and it's a long way down,Grace, where you guys think you are. You have a good team but you'll get them bubble guts when you get to the nest and I hope you are undefeated on my Senior night cuz that's when you are coming to the hill. Cosby will be Cosby and the Cream is coming to the top.

Can't wait till you guys come to Snavely <_<