2A AP Poll

oldtimeballer63

just messin with u, so u know anything about east ridge or howard

East Ridge has a good shooter in Wells and has a very overrated bigman in Jurick. Howard beat ER by 20 and they have yet to play with all of their starters and their six man they play Austin East Friday that should be a tough match up for them because it is a rivalry game and AE always bring it. Not to mention they keep a lil home Cookin up there in Knoxville

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East Ridge has a good shooter in Wells and has a very overrated bigman in Jurick. Howard beat ER by 20 and they have yet to play with all of their starters and their six man they play Austin East Friday that should be a tough match up for them because it is a rivalry game and AE always bring it. Not to mention they keep a lil home Cookin up there in Knoxville

Didnt Howard lose 2 starters due to grades and its going to be hard for Howard to beat East Ridge the 2nd time with East Ridge having home advantage and being senior night

Didnt Howard lose 2 starters due to grades and its going to be hard for Howard to beat East Ridge the 2nd time with East Ridge having home advantage and being senior night

What!!!! You guys are still on that. Howard beat East Ridge easily at howard the game was never in question. And the only person who is out for Howard is Taylor but howard plays as a TEAM. That is something that a lot of teams dont do in Chattanooga but It may be a close game but I doubt if ER will win but anything is possible but they have been playing short handed all season long. they win because of discipline and good coaching but they do play good at ER but I dont think they have a chance with wells jacking up shots all over the court against athletes that get after you like howard has. This was a big post over the summer but no one said anything after they played why all of a do u bring this up and you were one of the main people who commented on ER being better than Howard

PFDAD, I'm not putting down Pigeon Forge at all, but the toughest team you all have played is Aloca right? Alcoa is having a down year and Pigeon Forge doesn't play in the toughest district in the area. No disrespect, but Fulton is the best double A team in the area, hands down.

I know that I'm going to get a lot of heat for this but I really don't care! Fulton lost to karns which PF could beat on one of thier AVERAGE nights. I'm not saying PF is a lot better then fulton cause I know how good fulton is, but I know that few people on here actually know how good PF is. My guess is you watched fulton play and was blown away by thier talent (Like I was) but you have never seen PF play, so you have no right to say whose better if you have not seen both teams. I on the other hand have saw both and I would pick PF in a VERY VERY close game. It might take a few overtimes to finish but I'll stick with PF.

i looked at pigeon forge's schedule and they haven't played anybody, and frankly i'm sick of hearin about em, after they beat somebody good then tell us about em, and i know alot of people r gonna agree with me on this one

just my point. you saw who they played you haven't saw them play. That Christmas thing that PF went to in NC they played a VERY GOOD West Henderson team that made it to the final 4 in NC state last year and would beat most of the teams you think are better then PF, but PF beat them. Not only beat them but shut down WH's 6'9'' D1 post player and the other 6'7'' post player that started didn't do anything the whole game. Please come watch PF before you start talking about them!! If you can know that a team is bad without watching them then for all I know Liberty Tech stinks cause I've never seen them play, but I know better then that. Try giving EVERY TEAM A CHANCE until you see them play.

PFDAD, I'm not putting down Pigeon Forge at all, but the toughest team you all have played is Aloca right? Alcoa is having a down year and Pigeon Forge doesn't play in the toughest district in the area. No disrespect, but Fulton is the best double A team in the area, hands down.

ok...comparitively speaking ...and that's all we have to go on....last nite ...fulton beats alcoa by 4 at fulton....pigeon forge beats alcoa at alcoa by 4......so to me that would make it close ...either way....we have played some very good teams from out of state whose progress i need to check on (i'll get back to you later on that) also 04 substate ...lost to alcoa at buzzer ...06 substate... lost to catholic in a close one ....now 21 and 0 and looking like a possible substate team...i believed we have closed the gap on the knoxville programs ....whether or not we will get over the hump only time will tell...also i don't believe alcoa is having a DOWN year ....they are the ones who have played a tough schedule and they will be there at the end with 20 plus wins and probably playing for a championship of some kind ...we feel certain that when the time comes that alcoa fulton or ae will be the team to beat to get to the show ...i promise you we are watching those three.... pigeon forge folks will be at maryville/alcoa tonite ........we also beat maryville in a scrimmage a week before our season started....if FULTON is better it is not by much...i promise you that

ok...comparitively speaking ...and that's all we have to go on....last nite ...fulton beats alcoa by 4 at fulton....pigeon forge beats alcoa at alcoa by 4......so to me that would make it close ...either way....we have played some very good teams from out of state whose progress i need to check on (i'll get back to you later on that) also 04 substate ...lost to alcoa at buzzer ...06 substate... lost to catholic in a close one ....now 21 and 0 and looking like a possible substate team...i believed we have closed the gap on the knoxville programs ....whether or not we will get over the hump only time will tell...also i don't believe alcoa is having a DOWN year ....they are the ones who have played a tough schedule and they will be there at the end with 20 plus wins and probably playing for a championship of some kind ...we feel certain that when the time comes that alcoa fulton or ae will be the team to beat to get to the show ...i promise you we are watching those three.... pigeon forge folks will be at maryville/alcoa tonite ........we also beat maryville in a scrimmage a week before our season started....if FULTON is better it is not by much...i promise you that