Outlook for Region 7-4A

Yanker

Yanker the all knowing. What is the realistic out look of JCM with the holes offensively and defensively they have to fill. Everyone knows they have talent but can they harness it in the right directions. What makes you think JCM will be different this year from last. Since we come to you this year have they done anything to fix or improve the rubble pile that you call the rock? It reminds me of old crump stadium. Once great but has aged poorly.

Thank you my "cougarless mikefulling" friend...I am the YANKER and it is good to see that you understand that the YANKER is synonymous with "all knowing"!! Our talent never runs dry. Last year was an anomaly. We have our problems but last year's poor season will not be repeated because we hated it so much. The "rubble" to which you refer is the mighty "ROCK"!!! NOTHING reminds me of the "ROCK"!!! I want few repairs...that is part of the mystique...the setting...the neighborhood...the poor and dangerous conditions...THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE THE ROCK!!!!! Get ready to lose here again!!! I AM THE IMPERIOUS YANKER!!! I AM THE ALL KNOWING YANKER!!! I AM A HAPPY YANKER BECAUSE FOOTBALL SEASON IS ALMOST HERE!!!!! JCM IS BACK!!!!!

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have one bad season and you join the crowd of non-thinkers, and talk of our "lack of results"...please track our record of recent decades...last year included...and see how our record compares with ALL other teams in this region. How is HC the best team in the region? They have lost EVERYONE!!! Munford is the defending champs and you beat HC last year, therefore, until someone beats you... Munford is the pick. I will agree about Liberty being on the bottom...that brings a smile to the face of a happy YANKER!! Best senior...GAVIN HARDIN!!!!! If our schedule includes the New England Patriots, then our new DB from Riverdale will shut Randy Moss down, and our chances to beat them are great!!! The YANKER wants no such friendship between HC and Munford...and it is unlikely to happen, with wtnoff, cougarmike, and red warrior, constantly battling over "transfergate"!!!! I AM THE IMPERIOUS YANKER...AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who is this transfer from riverdale? i havent heard nething about it? just curious?

best senior in the region:

toss up between

1-gavin hardin jcm

2-sam shutt hardin county

My "Cougarless Mikefulling" friend seems to have touched a nerve, my "Non-Dropperful-Lighterless Closering-Replacementarian Angering" friend. The YANKER never saw the need for HC to play Ridgeway in the first place. What good did it do you? We had no reason to play Germantown, and I hear we are finally rid of them. Fans who want to "load up" in non-region games are not thinking straight. It is OK to have a tough non-region game...but it is absurd to fill up your schedule with them. I am back...and...I AM STILL THE IMPERIOUS YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just don't like the guy. Well, that's isn't fair; I don't know him, but I don't like his posts. He gets all smart-mouthed and then tries to act like he is everybody's big buddy. For example, he puts HC as best team and Munford as overachievers. You can't lose that way. Why would a coach do that except to give himself an excuse if things don't work out his way? I can't imagine our coach or yours picking someone else over his own team. Even if the task of winning seems next to impossible, how can you expect the team to believe if the coach doesn't? However, I believe he thinks they are invincible and is in to more of his game playing. Why would a coach be on the forum any way? I would think they have better things to do and would not be concerned with the opinion of the average fan. As to his question (obviously done in jest or trying to be funny) about HC and Munford becoming friends, it "ain't gonna' happen." Friendship is based on trust and respect. I don't think that works either way for these two. How was Father's Day?

Edited by realredpride

who is this transfer from riverdale? i havent heard nething about it? just curious?

best senior in the region:

toss up between

1-gavin hardin jcm

2-sam shutt hardin county

I have just heard that we got a great player who moved in from Riverdale. The YANKER has heard that is a DB/WR and that he can play!!! Shutt is a very good player, but the nod would have to go to Hardin...he will playing someday on Sundays, if he keeps his head on straight. I AM THE IMPERIOUS YANKER!!!!! (The YANKER means no disrespect to Shutt...I would love to have him at JCM!!!)

I just don't like the guy. Well, that's isn't fair; I don't know him, but I don't like his posts. He gets all smart-mouthed and then tries to act like he is everybody's big buddy. For example, he puts HC as best team and Munford as overachievers. You can't lose that way. Why would a coach do that except to give himself an excuse if things don't work out his way? I can't imagine our coach or yours picking someone else over his own team. Even if the task of winning seems next to impossible, how can you expect the team to believe if the coach doesn't? However, I believe he thinks they are invincible and is in to more of his game playing. Why would a coach be on the forum any way? I would think they have better things to do and would not be concerned with the opinion of the average fan. As to his question (obviously done in jest or trying to be funny) about HC and Munford becoming friends, it "ain't gonna' happen." Friendship is based on trust and respect. I don't think that works either way for these two. How was Father's Day?

An interesting analysis of my "cougarringly mikeful" friend. You make some valid points...you have learned well from your local YANKER!!! The YANKER definitely agrees with you about the prospect for friendship between HC and Munford...next to impossible!!! I have read with AMAZEMENT...the ongoing verbal warfare among wtnoff, cougarmike, and red warrior. The YANKER hopes it continues...it makes for interesting reading...and it keeps their minds off of JCM!!! Father's Day was great...thanks for asking. My father is feeling pretty good right now and that makes for a good feeling YANKER!! He is all that I have and I try to make EVERY day, a Father's Day!!! It is good to hear from you my friend. I AM THE INCOMPARABLE AND IMPERIOUS YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An interesting analysis of my "cougarringly mikeful" friend. You make some valid points...you have learned well from your local YANKER!!! The YANKER definitely agrees with you about the prospect for friendship between HC and Munford...next to impossible!!! I have read with AMAZEMENT...the ongoing verbal warfare among wtnoff, cougarmike, and red warrior. The YANKER hopes it continues...it makes for interesting reading...and it keeps their minds off of JCM!!! Father's Day was great...thanks for asking. My father is feeling pretty good right now and that makes for a good feeling YANKER!! He is all that I have and I try to make EVERY day, a Father's Day!!! It is good to hear from you my friend. I AM THE INCOMPARABLE AND IMPERIOUS YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this is totally off of the football topic, Yanker, but have you read Mitch Albom's For One More Day ? I got it for Father's Day, and it was more than worth the two hours it took to read it. I would just like to recommend it to you.

I know this is totally off of the football topic, Yanker, but have you read Mitch Albom's For One More Day ? I got it for Father's Day, and it was more than worth the two hours it took to read it. I would just like to recommend it to you.

Yes, the YANKER read the book without getting out of my recliner. It is a short book, as you know, but a book that kept the YANKER on the brink of tears. I would recommend it to anyone who likes to read, and to those who do not enjoy reading...this one may change your thinking. There has been much sadness in the YANKER's family, and the book is double edged...it makes the YANKER happy...and sad. On a sports note, I try to always watch the Sports Reporters on Sunday mornings, and Mitch Albom is sometimes on the panel. I keep waiting on the inevitable call from ESPN to join the Sports Reporters, but so far, it has not come. I only have to assume that my presence would be a security nightmare for all concerned...yet an optimistic YANKER continues to wait. I AM THE IMPERIOUS YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just heard that we got a great player who moved in from Riverdale. The YANKER has heard that is a DB/WR and that he can play!!! Shutt is a very good player, but the nod would have to go to Hardin...he will playing someday on Sundays, if he keeps his head on straight. I AM THE IMPERIOUS YANKER!!!!! (The YANKER means no disrespect to Shutt...I would love to have him at JCM!!!)

Well that definately is something to look foward to. The only reason i say its a toss up is because i have seen both these guys play and they are both very dynamic but they play on the opposite sides of the ball. ill put it like this then.. senior of the year for offense- shutt , for defense- hardin. hardin might be better, im not trying to argue at all or anything.. i was unable to make the jcm-hardin game last year but i heard it was a good one and i would have loved to watch these two guys play...

Well that definately is something to look foward to. The only reason i say its a toss up is because i have seen both these guys play and they are both very dynamic but they play on the opposite sides of the ball. ill put it like this then.. senior of the year for offense- shutt , for defense- hardin. hardin might be better, im not trying to argue at all or anything.. i was unable to make the jcm-hardin game last year but i heard it was a good one and i would have loved to watch these two guys play...

The YANKER likes your logic...Hardin for defense...Shutt for offense!! The YANKER has agreed to this compromise!! Good job my "allstatefulling fifteenyearing" friend!! I AM THE IMPERIOUS YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is how i see the region outlook...

1)Hardin Co.

2)Henry Co.

3)Munford

4)JCM

5)Brighton

6)J.Northside

7)Liberty

The reason i have Hardin Co. at the top is because they return 6 offense starters and 8 defense starters...and also have the best offensive player in Sam Shutt and West Tenn sophomore of the year Will Gilchrist.-Henry Co. lost alot of seniors but still return a good team.Munford lost there best players and in my opinion do not have anybody that stands out.JCM has the prolly the best defense in the region but they have no offense at all.Brighton has talent but no coaching.J.Northside lost most of there offense and most of there defense there real young.Liberty well all i can say is welcome to 4A football.

My post are factual. It's the facts you don't like. The things I post are in response to attacks on my team and our staff. As far as being everybody's buddy well I don't dislike anyone even if I don't agree with your post I just respond in kind. Matter of fact I kind of like Yanker and his post they're entertaining. I'll correct you that I do have respect for coach Gaddis and the Henry staff they do a very good job and I have gone out of my way to help them. Yes I'm a coach but I can't be a fan as well? My post don't keep me from doing my job as yours don't keep you from doing yours I would think. As for my picks I believe I said that I thought there would be a three way tie for first place becouse the top of the region could be that close and with the non-conference records being the tie breaker that could swing the title to Henry. That doesn't mean that we down here are going to pack it in and wait for next year it just means we have to work that much harder to make up for the seniors we lost and that's what we're doing. Last year Munford was picked dead last and finished first it's our job to do everything in our power to repeat. Munford, Henry, and Hardin could all finish with one region loss and depending on non-region records Munford could end up finishing third. That was my point with my picks. Not that I don't believe in my guys.