April 26th: practice

April 30th: practice

May 1st: practice

May 2nd: practice

May 7th: practice

May 8th: Scrimmage with Carter @ Carson-Newman

May 9th: practice

May14th: practice

May 15th: Blue and White scrimmage. May be followed by open house.

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got this from Coach Anderson:

April 25th: first day of practice

April 26th: practice

April 30th: practice

May 1st: practice

May 2nd: practice

May 7th: practice

May 8th: Scrimmage with Carter @ Carson-Newman

May 9th: practice

May14th: practice

May 15th: Blue and White scrimmage. May be followed by open house.

Yeah thats right warlock, the dates i was given for the Blue and White and the scrimmage were mixed up. Hopefully people will come out to support the team on the 8th and 15th.

Well now they got rid of Coach Smoot, which is so retarded of them, i dont understand it at all but alot of the players are really upset about it and now most of our good players are thinking about not even playing

Edited by JCTDB7

Well now they got rid of Coach Smoot, which is so retarded of them, i dont understand it at all but alot of the players are really upset about it and now most of our good players are thinking about not even playing

Who is they? Isn`t Anderson calling the shots now?

Yeah thats right warlock, the dates i was given for the Blue and White and the scrimmage were mixed up. Hopefully people will come out to support the team on the 8th and 15th.

no problem.

Who is they? Isn`t Anderson calling the shots now?

Remember the good ole boys !!

What the he_ _!!! So how many openings does that make now???

DZ, I think the administration owes the community an explanation on just what the heck is going on with the football program under their watch!!!!

For what it is worth though rumor had it Smoot had his home for sale for a while.

Edited by Topgun

No, its not retarded of them. If Smoot is gone it is for a good reason....either something happened, or he wanted to be a coach somewhere else. Nothing bad about him being gone. The D was choppy anyways. As far as some of the "good players" thinking about not even playing.....Fine, stay home, because I know that if I wanted to play for JCHS and be a patriot, I would respect the coaches and decisions made....having a coach leave or get asked to leave would not change my desire to play football. Sounds to me like another excuse to be lazy. If they really wanted to play, then they will play and give 110 percent, if they are thinking about not coming out.....Fine, the program will never get turned back around until there are some kids that WANT to play football, WANT to be Patriots, WANT to win, and most importantly WANT TO WORK AT IT!!!! If any players read this, spread the word. This is a challenge to all..... YOU CAN TURN THE PROGRAM AROUND!!! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS WANT TO!!! LOVE THE GAME OF FOOTBALL!!! ONE DAY IT WILL BE GONE!!! RESPECT THE COACHES AS YOU WOULD A PARENT FIGURE AND KNOW THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE YOU BETTER!!! WORK HARD, DONT LET THEM DOWN AND IN THE END YOU WILL NOT LET YOURSELF DOWN!!! IF YOU DECIDE TODAY THAT TOMMORROW JCHS WILL WIN AND WILL BE ON TOP, AT THE END OF THE SEASON YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!! MANY ARE WATCHING YOU, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO SHINE AND PROVE THAT THERE ARE FOOTBALL PLAYERS IN JEFFERSON COUNTY AND THAT YOU'RE NOT LAYING DOWN FOR NOBODY!!! SHOW OTHER SCHOOLS AND COUNTIES THAT JEFFERSON COUNTY IS STILL HERE AND BACK TO PUT A HURTING ON OPPONENTS!!! HIT, HIT, HIT!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!! I CHALLANGE ALL OF YOU!!! EVEN IF YOU HAVENT PLAYED FOOTBALL IN THE PAST, PLAY AND HAVE FUN!!! WHEN YOU PUT ON THAT JERSEY, YOU ARE A MAN....ACT LIKE ONE!!! GET FIRED UP AND POSITIVE ABOUT THIS SEASON!!! LET THERE BE NO DISTRACTIONS IN YOUR MIND!!! WEIGHT ROOM, RUN, GET READY, GET FIRED UP!!!! ITS TIME MEN, BECOME WHAT YOU ARE DESTINED TO BE!!! ITS IN YOUR HANDS!!!! JUST REACH OUT, AND GRAB IT!!! I BELIVE IN ALL OF YOU!!! JUST DO IT!!!! TOMMORROW IS TODAY!!! ITS HERE!!!

No, its not retarded of them. If Smoot is gone it is for a good reason....either something happened, or he wanted to be a coach somewhere else. Nothing bad about him being gone. The D was choppy anyways. As far as some of the "good players" thinking about not even playing.....Fine, stay home, because I know that if I wanted to play for JCHS and be a patriot, I would respect the coaches and decisions made....having a coach leave or get asked to leave would not change my desire to play football. Sounds to me like another excuse to be lazy. If they really wanted to play, then they will play and give 110 percent, if they are thinking about not coming out.....Fine, the program will never get turned back around until there are some kids that WANT to play football, WANT to be Patriots, WANT to win, and most importantly WANT TO WORK AT IT!!!! If any players read this, spread the word. This is a challenge to all..... YOU CAN TURN THE PROGRAM AROUND!!! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS WANT TO!!! LOVE THE GAME OF FOOTBALL!!! ONE DAY IT WILL BE GONE!!! RESPECT THE COACHES AS YOU WOULD A PARENT FIGURE AND KNOW THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE YOU BETTER!!! WORK HARD, DONT LET THEM DOWN AND IN THE END YOU WILL NOT LET YOURSELF DOWN!!! IF YOU DECIDE TODAY THAT TOMMORROW JCHS WILL WIN AND WILL BE ON TOP, AT THE END OF THE SEASON YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!! MANY ARE WATCHING YOU, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO SHINE AND PROVE THAT THERE ARE FOOTBALL PLAYERS IN JEFFERSON COUNTY AND THAT YOU'RE NOT LAYING DOWN FOR NOBODY!!! SHOW OTHER SCHOOLS AND COUNTIES THAT JEFFERSON COUNTY IS STILL HERE AND BACK TO PUT A HURTING ON OPPONENTS!!! HIT, HIT, HIT!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!! I CHALLANGE ALL OF YOU!!! EVEN IF YOU HAVENT PLAYED FOOTBALL IN THE PAST, PLAY AND HAVE FUN!!! WHEN YOU PUT ON THAT JERSEY, YOU ARE A MAN....ACT LIKE ONE!!! GET FIRED UP AND POSITIVE ABOUT THIS SEASON!!! LET THERE BE NO DISTRACTIONS IN YOUR MIND!!! WEIGHT ROOM, RUN, GET READY, GET FIRED UP!!!! ITS TIME MEN, BECOME WHAT YOU ARE DESTINED TO BE!!! ITS IN YOUR HANDS!!!! JUST REACH OUT, AND GRAB IT!!! I BELIVE IN ALL OF YOU!!! JUST DO IT!!!! TOMMORROW IS TODAY!!! ITS HERE!!!

Thats was very well put!! In the end they will play once they think about what they will be missing!!!!!!

You're right. The ones that want to play will be there. The school really has a golden opportunity to hire some good replacements. Lets hope they don't blow it. Not saying Anderson isn't a good coach. He'll do a fine job as HC if they decide to keep him in that position. I'm saying if they decide to hire another HC and assistants.

Edited by Topgun