Independence Coaching Search

donathan5507

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAANNNNDDDDD....why would he want to be? He would have to live through the ghost of Gregory's accomplishments. That is too much torment for anyone to bear.

I'm not saying he will come out of retirement, but with Jackie, you never know. He could come back as a Page assistant or something. This possibility was mentioned on the Page thread in the 1A-3A forum.

I'm not saying he will come out of retirement, but with Jackie, you never know. He could come back as a Page assistant or something. This possibility was mentioned on the Page thread in the 1A-3A forum.

CHS,

If you keep talking about CHS on this thread it will pass up your other thread... :D

AAAANNNNDDDDD....why would he want to be? He would have to live through the ghost of Gregory's accomplishments. That is too much torment for anyone to bear.

BD,

Regardless of our past, that was freaking funny. :thumb:

I think that Gates should get the job.

I've seen you say this 2-3 times, are you serious. Chad works hard, no doubt. I don't think he is HC material at this level. Besides I believe you have to be a teacher in WilCo to be a head HS football coach and I don't think he is a teacher. If this was meant to be sarcastic, then it is not funny.