Buhcaneer Duals

basser52

Valley 171 vs. CCS 171 could be a good match. They met in the first meet of the year with the Valley kid winning 5-3. I'm sure both have gotten better since then.

1st Place- Franklin Road Acad.

2nd Place- McMinn Central

3rd Place- Silverdale

4th Place- CCS

Brainerd, Lookout Valley and Boyd were the other participants.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st Place- Franklin Road Acad.

2nd Place- McMinn Central

3rd Place- Silverdale

4th Place- CCS

Brainerd, Lookout Valley and Boyd were the other participants.

drtreble----do you know what happened to the kid from Silverdale that was injured in the 3/4th place match? It looked pretty serious and he was in a lot of pain. We (in the stands) heard possible broken leg or dislocated ankle. Hope it was neither and he has a speedy recovery.

drtreble----do you know what happened to the kid from Silverdale that was injured in the 3/4th place match? It looked pretty serious and he was in a lot of pain. We (in the stands) heard possible broken leg or dislocated ankle. Hope it was neither and he has a speedy recovery.

There was a distinct snapping sound. My son was on the end of the bench closest to where it happened. The kid he was wrestling tried to call and find out how he was, but didn't find out anything. One of the CCS wrestlers said he saw the leg bend in an un-natural angle. I would think that the young man, Ryan Powell, will be out for the season.