WC at MJ

worden55

Well here its you heard it here first the streak ends Friday ! WC found the chemistry last game though it was not against a team of mj's talent you could still tell that these girls were on the same page things were clicking and they will continue Friday night. It was said earlier on here that MJ has played better post.....that is a false statement if i have ever saw one. You have one division one player and one who is on her way to becoming one. The post will show up and be ready to play. As for the guard play that MJ fans love to rip apart... before you start doing that remember two of them were key players for your team last year and if i remember correctly you had nothing for praise for them at that time and i don't think they have just completely fallen apart since then. I believe Christopher, Burroghs, and Farmer will show up and be ready to play. Williams also found her touch last game and if she is hitting from outside as well, watch out I believe WC will be able to handle the press and once it becomes a half court game its over for MJ. Good luck Lady Wildcats and folks you better get there early. WC by 8! :lol:

mailman i am with you... the mj winning streak at home ends now... wc has found their chemistry... mj cant handle the post at wc and for the guards they will fine bringin the ball up... christopher, burroughs, and wasson together can handle the pressure mj throws at 'em... bring it on mj

GO LADY WILDCATS!!! KICK BUTT FRIDAY!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mailman i am with you... the mj winning streak at home ends now... wc has found their chemistry... mj cant handle the post at wc and for the guards they will fine bringin the ball up... christopher, burroughs, and wasson together can handle the pressure mj throws at 'em... bring it on mj

GO LADY WILDCATS!!! KICK BUTT FRIDAY!!!

uh huh, sure whatever you say :thumb:

(hate to discourage anyone's first post on CoachT :lol: )

Good sources say that it was going to be put to a team vote and then Fryer backed out and made the decision himself, saying no. Sources say he spoke with the seniors and everyone knows they said, "NO!" I wonder why......Burroghs started before them last year. :thumb:

Had she been allowed to come back, the chemistry would be just as good at MJ and probably better. You know Fryer has second guessed that decision after Hall's unfortunate injury. :D

Sixteen year olds make mistakes and it is sad that Fryer couldn't be a better communicator with her during this misunderstood situation.

Good luck to both teams tomorrow night. It will be a great game to watch. Wish I could go. :lol:

Correct, 16 year olds make mistakes, but their adult parents should not. They should have gone to camp with the team, but they decided personal achievement was more important, cry me a river....

Correct, 16 year olds make mistakes, but their adult parents should not. They should have gone to camp with the team, but they decided personal achievement was more important, cry me a river....

She was going to camp with the team! She was going to be ONE hour late arriving and not able to be on the bus. She was never going to miss anything at camp.

She was also told she could NOT keep a court date for a ticket or she was off the team! :o

So much more people don't know. It was never about PERSONAL achievement. Her family feels like she was achieving just fine at MJ!!! Burroghs was very happy at MJ. :D

Believe you me, plenty of rivers have been cried. Through prayer this family has tried to go on with their heads held high!

She was going to camp with the team! She was going to be ONE hour late arriving and not able to be on the bus. She was never going to miss anything at camp.

She was also told she could NOT keep a court date for a ticket or she was off the team! :o

So much more people don't know. It was never about PERSONAL achievement. Her family feels like she was achieving just fine at MJ!!! Burroghs was very happy at MJ. :D

Believe you me, plenty of rivers have been cried. Through prayer this family has tried to go on with their heads held high!

Before you judge a family you should have to walk in their shoes. It is funny how everyone is an expert when it comes to something that doesn't effect them. Jealousy can ruin a team's chemistry. The Burroughs family have had to make some hard choices that should be respected.

Edited by LouWho

Have we gotten off topic here?

lets get real here. you can build this thing up till the cows come home but understand one thing. this is girls basketball we are talking about..fricking g-u-r-l-s. falling on the floor and fouling every 5 seconds......uuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. like the old saying..you can put a team of mules in a horserace and you can even call it a horserace but it is still mules.

lets get real here. you can build this thing up till the cows come home but understand one thing. this is girls basketball we are talking about..fricking g-u-r-l-s. falling on the floor and fouling every 5 seconds......uuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. like the old saying..you can put a team of mules in a horserace and you can even call it a horserace but it is still mules.

Then don't come in here. This is as big as it gets. If you don't like it, why are you in here?

Wow that was a pretty ignorant comment. If you dont enjoy girls basketball then your in the wrong place. These are to of the top high school girls programs in the state! I did notice that there isnt any talk about the boys game thought that was kinda strange oh well. The game is getting closer and closer. Get there early if you want a good seat.....WC by 8

Wow that was a pretty ignorant comment. If you dont enjoy girls basketball then your in the wrong place. These are to of the top high school girls programs in the state! I did notice that there isnt any talk about the boys game thought that was kinda strange oh well. The game is getting closer and closer. Get there early if you want a good seat.....WC by 8

i will be there alright but only to get a seat for the boys game. how could you like something with little or no athleticism?