WC at MJ

worden55

i will be there alright but only to get a seat for the boys game. how could you like something with little or no athleticism?

OK Topper, here's the deal. If you could beat Miaca Bowman in a foot race I'd be surprised. If you could defend Tierney Jenkins in the post, I'd be surprised. If you could defend either Rebecca Sharpe or Jess Christopher on the perimeter and not break an ankle on their crossover, I'd be amazed. If you could out rebound Sarah Williams, well, that's not gonna happen. :thumb:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Topper, here's the deal. If you could beat Miaca Bowman in a foot race I'd be surprised. If you could defend Tierney Jenkins in the post, I'd be surprised. If you could defend either Rebecca Sharpe or Jess Christopher on the perimeter and not break an ankle on their crossover, I'd be amazed. If you could out rebound Sarah Williams, well, that's not gonna happen. :thumb:

ok flngrvy. how would either matchup with antioch's boys? end of discussion.

OK Topper, I am realtively new to Coach T, but to say either girls team has no athleticism is absolutely insane!!!! No matter which team you are pulling for, both have talent and YOU can't take that away from them!! Makes me wonder how much YOU know about the game.

ok flngrvy. how would either matchup with antioch's boys? end of discussion.

:ph34r: Ok, Topper, you are really showing your ignorance. Go back to the boys board if you want to talk about boy's basketball.

Anyone who has followed girls basketball over the last 20 years has seen how far the athletic ability has come and how exciting the girls game is.

Put your Antioch boys up to playing the Lady Vols. You may be very surprised at how athletic girls are!!! :thumb:

Before you judge a family you should have to walk in their shoes. It is funny how everyone is an expert when it comes to something that doesn't effect them. Jealousy can ruin a team's chemistry. The Burroughs family have had to make some hard choices that should be respected.

You people are nuts, traffic ticket, one hour late whatever, be on time, be ready to go, no special treatment for anyone period. grow up

I don't know what the jealousy thing you are referring to comes from. I'm not judging anyone, I'm just saying for whatever reason, be one time, be on the bus, everyone has issues , are you saying that this player should have been given special treatment to show up late due to a personal issue?

Edited by quiesedba