Cannon county vs. Smith county what happened?

wildcat6

Nixon ALWAYS shoots like that...unless he has a bad night. Otherwise you just saw another one of his usual awesome games.

He is a talented player. Cannon better play a lot better or dekalb will beat them easily because dekalb will be angry because of their lose to macon

Yea, he usually always shoots well. What made him seen like he hit everything is the fact that he only shot 10 shots total and made 8. He took shots he had and didn't force stuff.

He did just seem to let the game come to him and not force things he is an underrated shooter in this district.

He did just seem to let the game come to him and not force things he is an underrated shooter in this district.

Underrated prolly because of last season. No one on that team shot good, but they have improved their shooting from last year. If we can play the way we did Tuesday night, every night, I think we will be a tough team to beat.

Edited by Z King of D Swing

Because of last season. No one on that team shot good, but they have improved their shooting from last year. If we can play the way we did Tuesday night, every night, I think we will be a tough team to beat.

I agree I think took you guys for granted and if other teams do the same you guys will be a surprise team