Red Boiling Spgs @ Clarkrange

BuffaloFan

QUOTE(Stifler @ Jan 21 2007 - 08:01 PM) 826340312[/snapback]

Did you say she steps up when she feels the time is right??? May I ask when the time is ever wrong to step up???

The time is right when they leave her open. This team plays as a team!!! When they work to stop one person, they leave another open. This team will get the ball to the open person and they always seem to step up!!! Kelly Reed (as any other player) steps up when they are expected to or depended on to step up!! At Clarkrange we love all our players and know that it will take all of them to go to state. Definitely with the district that we are in! Good luck 7a.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BuffaloFan @ Jan 20 2007 - 07:31 AM) 826338809[/snapback]

Correct me if I am wrong...5 players foued out? two for Clarkrange and three for RBS. a total of 44 fouls combined. It was a physical game, but called pretty evenly. I'll admit that you could tackle someone and not get a call, then get a hand check on the next play.

Rich is the most underestimated player in the district. Jessica Green shut down Leonard.

Here's something for debate...Kelli Reed 19 points.....Laken Leonard 14 points...hard to compare them because they play different roles....maybe the two best freshmen in the state????? (and they both wear #52...). Reed played an awsome second half and played a great game. She deserves a lot of credit for the win.

reed is a good player but comparin points in a single game doesnt mean a thing. reed had 7 free throws in the final two minutes. if they score woulda been different it could have been laken with those points instead. both r great players and will make a good rivalry the next 4 years.

QUOTE(sleep23 @ Jan 21 2007 - 08:24 PM) 826340340[/snapback]

...too many questions stif...not enough answers.

Both these teams are very good and competitive. I just hope that one of the underdog teams(who are competitive) don't upset in region! Maybe I didn't clarify my answer with stlifer, she steps up when she get the ball, and she is open!!

QUOTE(options86 @ Jan 21 2007 - 08:33 PM) 826340362[/snapback]

Both these teams are very good and competitive. I just hope that one of the underdog teams(who are competitive) don't upset in region! Maybe I didn't clarify my answer with stlifer, she steps up when she get the ball, and she is open!!

i agree. a great player not only scores when someone is on her but also makes shots when she is open.

QUOTE(options86 @ Jan 21 2007 - 08:48 PM) 826340378[/snapback]

It would be a travesty(don't know what it meant either, sounded good) if these two teams don't meet in state!

I would love for both teams to meet in state, but don't make it for sure yet...Last year d7a was suppose to go 1-2 in state and they went 2 but not one...I just hope both teams make it their first because JC Pickett Clay and Monterey are just good enough to cause some trouble...

QUOTE(swanson71 @ Jan 21 2007 - 08:59 PM) 826340397[/snapback]

I would love for both teams to meet in state, but don't make it for sure yet...Last year d7a was suppose to go 1-2 in state and they went 2 but not one...I just hope both teams make it their first because JC Pickett Clay and Monterey are just good enough to cause some trouble...

Already stated that, and Iagree. But you guys should have been in state finals. Hopefully we make it true this year!!!

QUOTE(Stifler @ Jan 21 2007 - 12:04 AM) 826339620[/snapback]

Theres no Debate here...Leonard is by far the better player...if you disagree just look at both of their stats on the year and compare them since they play the same competition...all one could say about the other night is the Reed girl had the best game of her life and Leonard had a bad night...

I agree with what options86 posted as for Stifler,Leonard is a great player im not taking anything away from her, but when you keep feeding the ball to one girl her stats will look good. If we only gave the ball to kelli all the time her stats would look like that, but we have a TEAM that plays TEAM ball and our 6 or 7 players we play all contribute, and if it wasn't for our players on the bench givin their all everyday in practice our starters would not be challenged everyday. Keep up the good work ladies.

QUOTE(options86 @ Jan 21 2007 - 09:39 PM) 826340459[/snapback]

Already stated that, and Iagree. But you guys should have been in state finals. Hopefully we make it true this year!!!

My bad i do that a lot, but it's the truth...Those teams scare me in elimination games...and I thought last year we were good enough to be in the state finals...JC and RBS, I thought, had better talent that Forrest last year...Not taking anything away from Forrest they made one heck of a run last year only losing one game after losing by 21 to RBS...But I still believe talent wise RBS was the better team and so was JC, but like Greenfield says it's about peeking at the right time and Forrest done that...and Hopefully we do make it true this year...These girls are too good not to be their...and hopefully Crange will be their along with us...

QUOTE(swanson71 @ Jan 23 2007 - 08:28 AM) 826342124[/snapback]

My bad i do that a lot, but it's the truth...Those teams scare me in elimination games...and I thought last year we were good enough to be in the state finals...JC and RBS, I thought, had better talent that Forrest last year...Not taking anything away from Forrest they made one heck of a run last year only losing one game after losing by 21 to RBS...But I still believe talent wise RBS was the better team and so was JC, but like Greenfield says it's about peeking at the right time and Forrest done that...and Hopefully we do make it true this year...These girls are too good not to be their...and hopefully Crange will be their along with us...

There is one more team in this district that just might have something to say about whether or not C'range and RBS make it out of their region, let alone get to the state Swaney! District 7A will send two teams to the state but its not a forgone conclusion as to who those two teams will be!