Red Boiling Spgs @ Clarkrange

BuffaloFan

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope everyone stays healthy, and it is as good a game as it should be. Clarkrange has the players, just hope they play to their abilities. Hope everyone steps up to the challenge as they usually do, and they come out firing. Hope they meet at least 5 times this year. The losses both teams have, has only made them both better. Good luck Lady Buffaloes!!

QUOTE(swanson71 @ Jan 16 2007 - 08:59 AM) 826333564[/snapback]

I bet noone "Mops the floor" with anyone tonight...I expect a hard fought game down to the wire...I wish Crange had won the 2 they lost and RBS would have beaten Franklin Simpson that way both would be undefeated going into this game...That would make it that much better... ...I'm looking foward to the game and i'm like you rocking chair i'll be their early myself...

I noticed there were 2 threads on this game. 1 on the 15th and the other on the 19th. You didn't make the trip to Crange last night did you swanson ??

QUOTE(Rocking Chair @ Jan 17 2007 - 07:06 AM) 826334682[/snapback]

I noticed there were 2 threads on this game. 1 on the 15th and the other on the 19th. You didn't make the trip to Crange last night did you swanson ??

Are there advance tickets for this game or are they all sold at the gate. If they are all sold at the gate then there maybe people camping out Thursday night to be sure they get a ticket.

QUOTE(Rocking Chair @ Jan 17 2007 - 07:06 AM) 826334682[/snapback]

Naw I didn't make the trip...When I put tonight in my post I just got a little carried away typing and meant friday night...But on friday night i'll be there to watch the game...Should be a good one...

QUOTE(options86 @ Jan 17 2007 - 08:16 PM) 826335532[/snapback]

Hope you are right, but injuries give me concern. We need everyone to focus on the Gold Ball and turn it up!!!

If the girls aren't sick and the injured player is better, Clarkrange should be in good shape Friday and Saturday nights. Lowe got injured last night in the Monterey game. These girls should wear their braces on their injured knee's, or else they are going to ruin their career's in anykind of future they might have in basketball. Just my opinion.