mjuhb

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(mjuhb @ Jan 23 2007 - 01:51 PM) 826342575[/snapback]

kacie scored the winner vs brentwood that knocked them out

even if she missed games she was there for her team when it counted

I'm not saying she wasn't there when it counted. But until you are on the field playing alongside her and listening to the comments she makes you won't understand. Obviously trash talking is a part of soccer but racial and vulgar remarks aren't. I don't think I've heard someone ever use that much vulgar language on a field.

If I recall she missed the winner versus siegel that knocked franklin out.

Question on "All State". I think I have seen at least two different lists of girls making all state. Is there an "offical" list. If one girl makes list A and another list B, which one is the real winner? I guess they both are, but what keeps someone from have list 3???? Why does Eurosport not have their 2006 All State????

QUOTE(h2odog @ Jan 23 2007 - 06:07 PM) 826342862[/snapback]

Question on "All State". I think I have seen at least two different lists of girls making all state. Is there an "offical" list. If one girl makes list A and another list B, which one is the real winner? I guess they both are, but what keeps someone from have list 3???? Why does Eurosport not have their 2006 All State????

I'm pretty sure the Eurosport All-State list is the TACA All-State List. There are only two All-State lists I'm pretty sure, TACA and TSWA. Has there even been an official TACA list released yet? The only TACA list I've seen has been on CoachT, on this message board. There hasn't been anything in the local mid-state papers as far as I know.

QUOTE(futbolfan7 @ Jan 23 2007 - 06:20 PM) 826342879[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure the Eurosport All-State list is the TACA All-State List. There are only two All-State lists I'm pretty sure, TACA and TSWA. Has there even been an official TACA list released yet? The only TACA list I've seen has been on CoachT, on this message board. There hasn't been anything in the local mid-state papers as far as I know.

no thats the official list

our newspaper only mentioned the 1 girl that got all state

QUOTE(mjuhb @ Jan 23 2007 - 06:35 PM) 826342891[/snapback]

no thats the official list

our newspaper only mentioned the 1 girl that got all state

I knew the list was the correct TACA list. I figured someone released it early. Usually our coach calls the girls if anyone made it but only after TACA has "officially" released it. Then the local papers print it in some really small print in the "Scoreboard" section of the sports page.

So far the girls haven't been called and the paper hasn't printed anything. It came out so long after the season ended maybe everyone forgot, lol. Hope they do a better job getting it out earlier next year. 2 l/2 months after the season ends seems kind of ridiculous.

QUOTE(futbolfan7 @ Jan 23 2007 - 09:00 PM) 826343015[/snapback]

I knew the list was the correct TACA list. I figured someone released it early. Usually our coach calls the girls if anyone made it but only after TACA has "officially" released it. Then the local papers print it in some really small print in the "Scoreboard" section of the sports page.

So far the girls haven't been called and the paper hasn't printed anything. It came out so long after the season ended maybe everyone forgot, lol. Hope they do a better job getting it out earlier next year. 2 l/2 months after the season ends seems kind of ridiculous.

well theirs a new coaches association(http://www.dbsoccer.org/TSCA/TSCA.htm) but it didn't into effect until the 1st of this month and the ballots weren't due until january 5th

the girl on my team that got all state wouldn't have known unless i told her mother