Upperman @ Livingston

King21

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up the broadcast last night with the Bees leading by 7 with 4 mins to play. The Cats were forced to put up the trey but couldn't connect. Just wondering how the young Cats played. Were they in the game all the way or was the Bees to much to handle? How will they match-up when they play again ? Keep working hard guys and get ready to make a good run .....hopefully to the state.

QUOTE(Rocking Chair @ Jan 17 2007 - 06:46 AM) 826334672[/snapback]

Picked up the broadcast last night with the Bees leading by 7 with 4 mins to play. The Cats were forced to put up the trey but couldn't connect. Just wondering how the young Cats played. Were they in the game all the way or was the Bees to much to handle? How will they match-up when they play again ? Keep working hard guys and get ready to make a good run .....hopefully to the state.

My opinion was that Upperman was the better team last night. LA couldn't handle them and along with the sloppy play and missed free throws, that doomed them. However, it might be a different story next time.

Wildcat 1970

This is totally unrelated to the game itself, but I would have to say Upperman's PA system was about as bad as I have heard. The music was fairly clear, but when the guy was announcing who scored (actually I couldn't even understand what he was saying when he announced the starting lineups) it was virtually impossible to make out the name. Nice gym, couple of pretty good basketball teams, so a little work on the PA would be a good idea.