Who's the best team in District 7A

Well I think all together pickett has the better team. I think they may have a mental block when they are playing a tough team for the first time. They lost two there 3 biggest rivals the 1st time around, (jackson co., clinton co. ky, and livingston academy) but then the next time they play la they beat them, and I could see them doing the same thing to jackson co. and clinton co. the second time around. But first things first, they have to get prepared for a really tallented temple team saturday night. I think getting gibson back will give them the extra boost they will need to push past jackson co. when that game comes around.

QUOTE(ballin out of control @ Jan 13 2007 - 09:40 PM) 826331246[/snapback]

i think when it comes to district all together jackson has the better team and the deeper bench but pickett is a very strong i jus cant wait till the game roles around at JC its goin to be a battle

Pickett has MUCH more talent, but Jackson has possibly a better T E A M. They play together with much better chemistry and no off the floor distractions and their coach always seems to be in controll of himself and the game. Tough pick, I'll take Pickett this round and Jackson in about a month when it really matters. GO LADY BEE's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(back_4_more @ Jan 16 2007 - 10:07 AM) 826333642[/snapback]

Right now JC is the better team due to the fact that they went TO Pickett and beat the Pre-Season #1.. Now if Pickett comes to the Boro and beats a rollin Blue Devils team then it will be even.. and the tourneys will have to decide the tie breaker

the team that wins this game is the team that stays focused sometimes rankings get in a teams head and causes them to stumble go blue; getter done, (and forget all these post that make you sound good ) just play the game