Cait McMahan vs. Angela Puleo

pharmacist

CAIT! Cait plays the game with heart, a GREAT attitude and is a wonderful TEAM player. I have been around to see Cait play for many many years and never one time have I saw that she has been a selfish player or mouthed at the referee because she felt she didn't get the call she wanted. She always encourages her team mates and never has a harsh word to anyone...

QUOTE(ovratd98 @ Jan 15 2007 - 11:57 AM) 826332433[/snapback]

I'll hold off my prediction until next year simply because Angela and Cait have never had the same type team to work with. Cait has ALWAYS had much more help than Angela. We'll see who does better on the next level.

Oh let me strongly disagree with you here. There has always been plenty of talent around Angela.......the talent has just been ignored, untapped and blacklisted. Maybe someone (certain coaches) just thought she didn't need help. I've always said that Angela is a great talent. I know that the situation is not her fault and its really a shame (for her and the rest of the girls) because basketball is a teamsport and one player can't go very far alone. I have a feeling that Angela has a big adjustment to make before she is successful at the next level.