Dekalb vs. Smith

Lion15

QUOTE(dctigerfan07 @ Jan 17 2007 - 11:37 AM) 826334979[/snapback]

DC had a breakdown on guarding the three pointer last night. Ferris was sick before the game and didnt really play well. The score may have been even worse had she been 100%. She still had quite a few points and a few blocks though...good game owlettes.

I guess if you don't play well...and still score 20 points...you're not too bad.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Antwan @ Jan 17 2007 - 01:56 PM) 826335189[/snapback]

I guess if you don't play well...and still score 20 points...you're not too bad.

Ive watched her since middle school, i know what she's capable of. Smith county needs to clear out a space in the trophy case for a gold ball. Not this year, but dont worry, its coming!

QUOTE(dctigerfan07 @ Jan 18 2007 - 08:29 AM) 826336039[/snapback]

Ive watched her since middle school, i know what she's capable of. Smith county needs to clear out a space in the trophy case for a gold ball. Not this year, but dont worry, its coming!

I hope you are right. Kayci is going to be a once in a lifetime player. I hope everything falls into place over the next few years.

QUOTE(Antwan @ Jan 18 2007 - 01:19 PM) 826336551[/snapback]

I hope you are right. Kayci is going to be a once in a lifetime player. I hope everything falls into place over the next few years.

Yeah...she will make thems a LOT easier but she will have to have talent to back her up. That weakness was shown when they got beat by gordonsville the first time. They tried to go to her too much and wound up turning the ball over. But hey as she continues to develope her game, Smith is going to rise as one of the top powers in the state.

QUOTE(dctigerfan07 @ Jan 19 2007 - 11:26 AM) 826337649[/snapback]

Yeah...she will make thems a LOT easier but she will have to have talent to back her up. That weakness was shown when they got beat by gordonsville the first time. They tried to go to her too much and wound up turning the ball over. But hey as she continues to develope her game, Smith is going to rise as one of the top powers in the state.

SC has been on the verge of doing that for a few years now. Last year's team with Kayci would have been very very good. The program is on the right track.

I really would like to see DC do the same. I have a soft spot for DC. I have many very good friends there.

QUOTE(Antwan @ Jan 19 2007 - 11:37 AM) 826337659[/snapback]

SC has been on the verge of doing that for a few years now. Last year's team with Kayci would have been very very good. The program is on the right track.

I really would like to see DC do the same. I have a soft spot for DC. I have many very good friends there.

like i still have a soft spot for carthage there twan.....you know what's for lunch at the hs today?

QUOTE(ruppsrunt @ Jan 19 2007 - 12:12 PM) 826337718[/snapback]

like i still have a soft spot for carthage there twan.....you know what's for lunch at the hs today?

Cheeseburger Casserole

Floured Beef Steak

Green Peas

Glazed Carrots

Baked Apples

Tossed Salad

Fruit

Roll

QUOTE(Antwan @ Jan 18 2007 - 01:19 PM) 826336551[/snapback]

I have seen alot of high school girls basketball. I have never seen one as good as this one may turn out since she is only a freshman and as tall as she is. You can't run to the state tournament with just one good player though and I don't keep up with Smith County. But with a good supporting cast for the big girl and Smith County might have 2 or 3 gold balls!

Wildcat 1970