Hampton vs. University High who won and what happened

antiref

hampton played pitiful after the first 7 minutes of the game. they held woodacre in check (for the first quarter) just like cloudland did (the whole game) by running a box and 1 on him. Mysteriously, they started running a full man and things went bad. Then we started pressing. That was an excellent idea. UH shot layups or got fouled on lay ups for 2 quarters and they were up by 18 at one point. Hampton purty much cut the lead to 8 in the final 1:30. I havent read today's paper yet, but i would say woodacre had around 25. It was kinda sad just sittin there watchin them. Especially, when you know what that team could do. KING, i dont know about cloudland killing Hampton. I think Hampton won the last game. The Landers might just be hearing the "just like football" chant again. But then again, you never know which hampton team will show up or what decisions will be made during the course of the game...

it is a mess, we are worse than elizabethton as far as coaching situations go... it seems like we are getting a new one every year

d. phillips

j. white

les campbell

k. oliver

l.tolley

b. hazelwood

m. mcclain

thats alot of coaches just between the boys and girls basketball teams in the last 6 or 7 yrs.