Eagleville Basketball

Nedn1stgrade

QUOTE(Nedn1stgrade @ Jan 17 2007 - 11:41 AM) 826334988[/snapback] Eagleville started out 9-1 and were putting the hurt on people. Now they've lost 5 straight, including getting creamed by Van Buren County last night. What happened? At least they have Community next. A cupcake usually cures what ailes you.

At the risk of upsetting some of the Eagleville faithful, I'd say it was more of a situation of them being highly over-rated the same way their Football team was. Sometimes the truth hurts.... As for the Community comment, I'd be careful doggin anybody if I'd just loss five in a row.

QUOTE(Nedn1stgrade @ Jan 17 2007 - 11:41 AM) 826334988[/snapback]

Eagleville started out 9-1 and were putting the hurt on people. Now they've lost 5 straight, including getting creamed by Van Buren County last night. What happened? At least they have Community next. A cupcake usually cures what ailes you.

What happened? You wanna know what happened? Tuesday night, Colton Simmons, Justin Smith, and Darrin Baker is what happened my friend. When you let three players have a total of 65 points (3 less than the whole Eagleville team scored) you've got problems

QUOTE(Lion15 @ Jan 17 2007 - 05:03 PM) 826335314[/snapback]

What happened? You wanna know what happened? Tuesday night, Colton Simmons, Justin Smith, and Darrin Baker is what happened my friend. When you let three players have a total of 65 points (3 less than the whole Eagleville team scored) you've got problems

He didnt ask what happened last night...he wanted to know what happened period. I heard that it was 15-3 in the beginning and then we broke down, and about being overrated that is funny since we were doing pretty good against other teams and we have some good ball players on this team. The season isnt over yet.

QUOTE(Youngtower28 @ Jan 17 2007 - 07:32 PM) 826335493[/snapback]

He didnt ask what happened last night...he wanted to know what happened period. I heard that it was 15-3 in the beginning and then we broke down, and about being overrated that is funny since we were doing pretty good against other teams and we have some good ball players on this team. The season isnt over yet.

Like I said, that is what happened. PERIOD!

QUOTE(Youngtower28 @ Jan 17 2007 - 08:32 PM) 826335493[/snapback]

I heard that it was 15-3 in the beginning and then we broke down, and about being overrated that is funny since we were doing pretty good against other teams

Wel its not that hard to be "doing pretty good" against teams like Community, Columbia Academy, Mid Tn. Christian, Boyd Christian, Cornersville, and Jo Byrns.

QUOTE(Rangerbook06 @ Jan 18 2007 - 03:40 PM) 826336642[/snapback]

Wel its not that hard to be "doing pretty good" against teams like Community, Columbia Academy, Mid Tn. Christian, Boyd Christian, Cornersville, and Jo Byrns.

Oh my gosh - I know you just did not call them out for strenght of schedule. Granted those aren't great teams, but they would fare pretty well in those weak east tn districts. You guys have the worst basketball in the state and you are calling someone else out? That is hilarious. You would not make it out of our district!

QUOTE(grammar @ Jan 18 2007 - 03:55 PM) 826336659[/snapback]

Oh my gosh - I know you just did not call them out for strenght of schedule. Granted those aren't great teams, but they would fare pretty well in those weak east tn districts. You guys have the worst basketball in the state and you are calling someone else out? That is hilarious. You would not make it out of our district!

I concur.

QUOTE(grammar @ Jan 18 2007 - 03:55 PM) 826336659[/snapback]

Don't give me that crap. Regions 5 and 6 have been the weakest Regions in Single A the past 5 years. The best public school school to come out of those regions in forever has been Wayne County. The best school from your region in the past umpteen years was East Robinson last year, and that isn't saying very much. So get over yourself. There are only 2 teams from your district that would have a prayer in District 1, which is one of the 5 toughest districts in the state... People have gotten so used to your region's mediocrity that its not even funny anymore.