Best freshman in West Tennessee

QUOTE(Jimmy-just-doesn't-miss @ Jan 17 2007 - 01:13 PM) 826335116[/snapback]

I'm curious in knowing what schools have some talented freshman that are going to be players. Already playing up and contributing on Varsity, players that will and maybe already are having a major impact on their programs.

joe jackson from white staion

QUOTE(Jimmy-just-doesn't-miss @ Jan 17 2007 - 01:13 PM) 826335116[/snapback]

I'm curious in knowing what schools have some talented freshman that are going to be players. Already playing up and contributing on Varsity, players that will and maybe already are having a major impact on their programs.

Jay Murphy, Bolivar Central Is doing a great job at point guard.

QUOTE(NSIndiansFan @ Jan 21 2007 - 01:37 PM) 826339929[/snapback]

Casey Prather is by far the best freshman in West Tenn. He made The Jackson Sun's Top 10 players at midseason. He averages around 14 points and 9.5 rebounds. He is extremely good and is a hard worker. He has great potential; enough potential that he COULD be better than Reginald Delk.

What school does he play for?

QUOTE(triplethreat_00 @ Jan 22 2007 - 12:30 PM) 826341241[/snapback] Shonte Sims and Marcus Ethridge --- Henry Co. both are playing minutes on the varsity level and Ethridge has had more than one game where he has led the Patriots in scoring...

Trust me you will hear their names again in the future...

They might be good players for them in the future, but I don't think they're in the same league as a couple of these other guys.

QUOTE(Professor Chaos @ Jan 22 2007 - 03:51 PM) 826341355[/snapback]

They might be good players for them in the future, but I don't think they're in the same league as a couple of these other guys.

Agree with you Professa!! Both are good players but need some work. Neither have impressed me as much as the Pflueger kid that played at Dickson several years ago. He's now playing at Rice! He was a shooter!