Region 4-2A

Lion15

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Termite @ May 10 2007 - 10:31 AM) 826456402[/snapback]Your telling me, that because nobody knew anything about Sequatchie, nobody came?????? It would seem to me if nobody knew anything about them..this might peak a football fans interest....Does this speak for Westmoreland's past DOMINATION and TRADITION.. I must agree ...there does seem to be tradition.....UNLESS you all are playing a GOOD team lke Smith Co. , Macon Co., Portland, or Trousdale Co. (teams that were in 3a ) stay at home..... We did play the privates...remember...but just like Westmoreland....they didn't bring anybody to the games either......

Yes I'm telling you that. On top of that they were I think 0-8 at the time. This means no body knew who they were and probably thought they were another team we would steam roll over. Goodpasture doesnt bring many fans to any of their games. Would you not consider them any good? Come to any Westmoreland game that they are playing Macon, Portland, Trousdale, Smith, Allen Co. Ky, and see if they dont have a big crowd. What got us started about this was not about crowds. It was why you all dont want to play the private schools. The simple reason is not because of bigger gates whether you try to play if off as that or not. I have already told you the reason and I stand firm on that belief. Heck, go back and look at what one of your former players(Oldsc7)said last fall. He said that SC wouldnt mind playing East Robertson if they were put back in the region but didnt want Goodpasture because that was one of the reasons they moved up to 3A. He played on the team that moved up he should know right?