cosby high school

QUOTE(Coach Slick Rick @ Jan 24 2007 - 11:48 PM) 826344862[/snapback]

I can read. Slick Rick is not an eagle that can't read. I simply asked a question. You don't have to be such a smart elic about things. Slick Rick says you need to learn some manners. Just answer questions and don't talk back. It's very unbecoming of you to be mean.

GLAD TO HEAR YOU CAN READ. NOW DIAL THE NUMBERS ON THE POST AND TALK TO THE COACH. I DONT THINK THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTIONS SHOULD BE POSTED ON HERE AND THAT IS WHY YOU SHOULD CALL THE PHONE NUMBER SUPPLIED ON THE COACHES POST. ABOUT THE MANNERS OF ME , I WILL TALK TO YOU IN PERSON OR BY PHONE IF YOU WILL SUPPLY ME WITH YOUR NUMBER!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(4454h20 @ Jan 24 2007 - 05:29 PM) 826344373[/snapback]

Don't dis your school have the upmost respect for you so how come everything about Cosby just happens to be kidding when one of us gets upset?

Throughout life, people are always going to be critics and try to get under your skin. You have to learn to look over it, or you'll stay mad all the time. Just some friendly advice.

QUOTE(Coach Slick Rick @ Jan 25 2007 - 02:48 AM) 826344862[/snapback]

I can read. Slick Rick is not an eagle that can't read. I simply asked a question. You don't have to be such a smart elic about things. Slick Rick says you need to learn some manners. Just answer questions and don't talk back. It's very unbecoming of you to be mean.

That is like the pot calling the kettle black wouldn't you say? You are all the time saying smart elic things but when it is returned you get sore!!

QUOTE(THE KING @ Jan 25 2007 - 09:48 AM) 826344958[/snapback]

Throughout life, people are always going to be critics and try to get under your skin. You have to learn to look over it, or you'll stay mad all the time. Just some friendly advice.

Thanks for your friendly advice! Lets see someone dis your school or your coaching tactics and see if you don't get a little hostile! This is a serious matter about an assistant coach and we don't need snide remarks being made about it or our school! The best to ya King! Just defending my school!!!

QUOTE(The Gut Wrench @ Jan 25 2007 - 03:39 AM) 826344912[/snapback]

I don't think you have to worry about the Gut Wrench coming to C-town. Yall can't afford me. Although, if I came, I could take those muffins and make men out of them. I may give Coach Shelton a call to see what he has to offer.

Blah Blah Blah! Go play somewhere else! Pretty sure Shelton would give you a few pennies toward a new little model hummer! Don't waste Sheltons precious time with your questions! He wouldn't give you the time of day! Go play somewhere else! I really feel bad for the school who has to put up with you! Our boys wouldn't give you the time of day less long play for you! They only respect adults not some kid who has nothing better to do than cause trouble on here or brag about having some model hummer he plays with in his back yard!

QUOTE(4454h20 @ Jan 25 2007 - 08:08 AM) 826345055[/snapback]

That is like the pot calling the kettle black wouldn't you say? You are all the time saying smart elic things but when it is returned you get sore!!

In the past I have said some things, but they were all in good fun. Most of the complaints have been because people get mad if you say something totally off the wall on here. It has nothing to do with me being mean to you.

QUOTE(THE KING @ Jan 25 2007 - 12:46 PM) 826345113[/snapback]

Everybody is way too uptight on these boards. They patrol it like the walls of Baghdad. Where there are people, there will always be problems. Its okay to defend your school, but I've learned from experience that no matter how successful you are, somebody will always try to undermine it.

If I patroled it like the walls of Baghdad there would be no war it would be over! Just want to put the fact out there that Cosby is not a muffin school and we don't down others!

QUOTE(Coach Slick Rick @ Jan 25 2007 - 12:42 PM) 826345106[/snapback]

In the past I have said some things, but they were all in good fun. Most of the complaints have been because people get mad if you say something totally off the wall on here. It has nothing to do with me being mean to you.

Doesn't matter what you say if someone talked about your school you would get sore. Believe me if I thought you were being mean I would picket coacht to no end,just trying to get a point across that" Everyone has an opinion just some of them need to keep it tho themselves and not hurt the kids who practice hard and play hard to make their fans and parents proud of them". Cosby has come a long way in the past few years and is only going to get better! That is all I am trying to get through to people. We don't call other schools names there should be no name calling as far as I am concerned. Ooops think I got you mixed up with GUT WRENCH GARY!

QUOTE(4454h20 @ Jan 25 2007 - 12:58 PM) 826345315[/snapback]

Doesn't matter what you say if someone talked about your school you would get sore. Believe me if I thought you were being mean I would picket coacht to no end,just trying to get a point across that" Everyone has an opinion just some of them need to keep it tho themselves and not hurt the kids who practice hard and play hard to make their fans and parents proud of them". Cosby has come a long way in the past few years and is only going to get better! That is all I am trying to get through to people. We don't call other schools names there should be no name calling as far as I am concerned. Ooops think I got you mixed up with GUT WRENCH GARY!

You didn't get them mixed up. They are the same person LOL