WHITE HOUSE HIGH

WHBDP

QUOTE(WHBDP @ Jan 18 2007 - 07:39 PM) 826336787[/snapback]

I'm Curious of wat "outsiders" (as in people who aren't affiliated with wh) think about our football.

Your Cracker Barrel had cold food last night and your team will not beat Alcoa!

Good Football team but not a Maryville, Alcoa, Brentwood Ac, Riverdale, DB or Oak Ridge!

QUOTE(WHBDP @ Jan 18 2007 - 06:09 PM) 826336820[/snapback]

this isn't about our food, its about football, and u just plain sayin we will not beat alcoa is childish, we have a better chance at beating alcoa than ne one, and we aren't those teams, we're white house. BDP

hey whbdp, if you don't wont to hear the true story, don't ask a question like this in your post. wh does have a god solid program, but are no where the caliber as alcoa, maryville or even there other pssilble semi-final matchups in the east in 3-A. SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS, live with it!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(WHBDP @ Jan 18 2007 - 09:08 PM) 826336867[/snapback]

ur some fan...

why don't u go in the middle of the locker room and say that

Dude U asked! I just moved back to Middle TN from East TN. I was happy for the blue when you won your 1State Championship. When I moved back to middle TN, White House is one of the communities we considered moving too.

So if you don't want to hear a IMO don't get on here and ask. Is it childish to say you will not beat Alcoa. NO! Do U have a chance! YES!

It's like the FL Gators against OH Bucks.

Alcoa's at a higher speed!

I look forward to watching the blue Ds against Beech or Station Camp this year.

I just love football.

White House Blue Devil football is among the elite in Class 3A in the state. They've been deep in the playoffs numerous times and have a state title ('97). Porter and his staff don't rebuild but instead they seem to just reload.

White House is a young football team that's shaping up to be pretty darn good in the next couple of years. Expect next year's squad to be led by the likes of Gaines, Barrett, Parker, Allen, & the Paynes.

White House will once again be a playoff team in 2007 and should be among the favorites to win Region 4-3A. I'd personally pick Pearl Cohn to be the favorite to win Region 4-3A next year just because the Firebirds return key performers such as Mason, Gregory, Sweatt, Griffin, Cox, Beard, & Knight from this past year's state semifinalist bunch. I do like White House to finish at #2 in the region (ahead of the trio of Sycamore, Station Camp, & Greenbrier) and host at least one playoff game.

In 2008 I'd probably say White House will be my pick to win it all (that's if those kids prove to be as good as advertised in 2007). Jeff Porter & Co. are certainly smiling when thinking about the future of White House Football.