Soddy Daisy Inv.

TojoYamamoto

QUOTE(Grinder157 @ Jan 22 2007 - 11:22 AM) 826340954[/snapback]

That is very true but Cordovia kid is not nearly as good as winesburg from Soddy, in Fact he got pinned by Winesburg in 20 seconds, but your right, it is not over until the fat lady sings. But there is a difference between the match between Cordovia vs Dowell and Winesburg vs Dowell. And don't try to look to much into Dowell losing to Cordovia for third because Dowell was extremely heart broke from his previous match as was not himself after that. That is one thing Dowell needs to work on and he knows that.

your saying he lost the first match then he lost the second match because he was heartbroke, this is not brokeback mtn as rigger101 would say, this is wrestling we don't get heartbroke we get mad, that no EXCUSE!!!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(wrestler813 @ Jan 22 2007 - 10:29 AM) 826340966[/snapback]

your saying he lost the first match then he lost the second match because he was heartbroke, this is not brokeback mtn as rigger101 would say, this is wrestling we don't get heartbroke we get mad, that no EXCUSE!!!!

To make a long story short!!!

Reynolds will have no chance against Dowell the next time they meet. If they meet. I'm willing to bet on that.

QUOTE(shkemyhndaftripinu @ Jan 22 2007 - 07:53 PM) 826341630[/snapback]

knockout818 you have a very large mouth

didnt your mom ever tell you that if you didnt have anything nice to say dont say anything at all. comon now its the golden rule you should think about this kinda thing

Thats exactly what I was thinking This guy must be a kid because no real man would go on the internet and talk about a kid like that. Why do people have to come on here and put our wrestlers down. Why cant we just say good job Reynolds and call it a day. And I agree if you've gotta be negative keep your mouth SHUT!

QUOTE(wrestle-hard @ Jan 22 2007 - 08:28 PM) 826341685[/snapback]

Thats exactly what I was thinking This guy must be a kid because no real man would go on the internet and talk about a kid like that. Why do people have to come on here and put our wrestlers down. Why cant we just say good job Reynolds and call it a day. And I agree if you've gotta be negative keep your mouth SHUT!

Well both of you before running your mouth if you would take the time to read the first post i made on teh first page you wouldnt ahve anything to say. i gave him hands up...and if you really want me to i will shut up...because its coaches job to talk not mine...and i wouldnt have said any of this if some others wouldnt have said anything first...but ill leave the coaches the job to talk like they've been doing.