JACKSON COUNTY IS GOING DOWN FRIDAY NIGHT!

pc#1bobcatterfan

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(C's Dad @ Jan 26 2007 - 09:30 PM) 826347533[/snapback]

JC58 PC54 FINAL GREAT BALLGAME GUYS

Hey Jackson County, GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to do your talking on the floor. Way to show much more class than your opponent, which is usually easy to do when you play pickett. Also coach great job, kept your cool and WAY out coached your opponent AGAIN at pickett!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(pc#1bobcatterfan @ Jan 23 2007 - 01:50 PM) 826342572[/snapback]

JC aint nevr one nuthin. yall have one good year an think jus cuz you beet us up here and cheated to do that when you did beet us that your goin to beet us again well it aint happenen. Its a beet down yall gonna git and its gonna be bad! Bobcats will pound you by 20+

now jc won smutin distrit 7a champs and played bad without one of our best athletes who was sick and didn' dress in o i mean out

QUOTE(up2late @ Jan 22 2007 - 11:29 PM) 826341927[/snapback]

Catchy. Did you make that up????

No this quote was on the back of an Allons Elementary state championship shirt a few years ago just for someones information. Awesome quote though, one of my favorites.

Wow...what an awesome game to be at. Especially since I wasn't rooting for anyone, I was just there for a good game, and man I got it in both games really. Awesome job to both teams athletes, boys ang girls, for putting on an awesome show. Pickett Co. boys could not seem to keep their players on the floor. TC Capps probably didn't play 8 minutes in the whole game, which was kind of dissappointing as a fan because it could have been an even better game possibly if they would have let him play. I know he had 2 fouls starting the second half and they called some kind of horrible holding call away from the ball and he got that a couple of time I believe, but that is the way it goes sometimes. Jacob Wright also had to watch the 2nd overtime due to fouling out, which was alos a really, really bad break for the Bobcats. Pickett ended up with 4 maybe 5 fouled out in the end, and Jackson Co. ended up with 2 fouling out. #31 missed the two free throws that could have won the game in the first OT for JC but came up with a HUGE steel, and also had the last 2 free throws that iced it, and may have hit a 3 in the end if I remember correctly. Awesome game though all things considered. There was also a call where the called a charge and a block on the same play because 2 referees had different calls. Shouldn't the call have ended up being made by the third referee or maybe even a jumpball. I mean you can't have a charge and a block, it has to be one way or the other I thought. There was also another double foul, but this one was really deservant of both. Jacob Wright and a kid from Jackson County both tripped each other purposely(so it seemed) right in a row, which ended up hurting Pickett more than JC I think because Wright in the end fouled out. Jackson Co. knocked down the big shots, hit the free throws (which Pickett Co. could have won had they just hit their free throws because I know at two different times in the 4th- 2nd OT they missed 4 in a row.) Jackson Co. deserved it just because of the free throw situation. GOOD GAME though to both teams. Cannot wait to see another one just like it in the District and Regional championships, and maybe even in STATE who knows.

P.S. I think both sides have their classy people and their people that are just morons so to say. Every school has them, the people that really show their butts just because they can, and Jackson Co. had 3 fans that did just that during this game. There was a guy from PC making alot of noise, etc and they went and sat down right behind him, seemed like they wanted to get something started or something to me. They showed their butts big time and they were young so in high school at JC. That just shows that all schools have people like pc#1bobcatterfan that make themselves look like real morons by saying things like our team is gonna win by 20 (which people with brains from both sides knew that was a monsterous exageration) and people like these 3 guys from Jackson Co., but just thought I would add that in there since there seems to be some confusion earlier in this board about how unclassy PC was and how classy JC was. Yeah...lol...it showed. Great job by both teams though.

QUOTE(Play 4 Fun @ Jan 26 2007 - 11:08 PM) 826347687[/snapback]

No this quote was on the back of an Allons Elementary state championship shirt a few years ago just for someones information. Awesome quote though, one of my favorites.

Wow...what an awesome game to be at. Especially since I wasn't rooting for anyone, I was just there for a good game, and man I got it in both games really. Awesome job to both teams athletes, boys ang girls, for putting on an awesome show. Pickett Co. boys could not seem to keep their players on the floor. TC Capps probably didn't play 8 minutes in the whole game, which was kind of dissappointing as a fan because it could have been an even better game possibly if they would have let him play. I know he had 2 fouls starting the second half and they called some kind of horrible holding call away from the ball and he got that a couple of time I believe, but that is the way it goes sometimes. Jacob Wright also had to watch the 2nd overtime due to fouling out, which was alos a really, really bad break for the Bobcats. Pickett ended up with 4 maybe 5 fouled out in the end, and Jackson Co. ended up with 2 fouling out. #31 missed the two free throws that could have won the game in the first OT for JC but came up with a HUGE steel, and also had the last 2 free throws that iced it, and may have hit a 3 in the end if I remember correctly. Awesome game though all things considered. There was also a call where the called a charge and a block on the same play because 2 referees had different calls. Shouldn't the call have ended up being made by the third referee or maybe even a jumpball. I mean you can't have a charge and a block, it has to be one way or the other I thought. There was also another double foul, but this one was really deservant of both. Jacob Wright and a kid from Jackson County both tripped each other purposely(so it seemed) right in a row, which ended up hurting Pickett more than JC I think because Wright in the end fouled out. Jackson Co. knocked down the big shots, hit the free throws (which Pickett Co. could have won had they just hit their free throws because I know at two different times in the 4th- 2nd OT they missed 4 in a row.) Jackson Co. deserved it just because of the free throw situation. GOOD GAME though to both teams. Cannot wait to see another one just like it in the District and Regional championships, and maybe even in STATE who knows.

P.S. I think both sides have their classy people and their people that are just morons so to say. Every school has them, the people that really show their butts just because they can, and Jackson Co. had 3 fans that did just that during this game. There was a guy from PC making alot of noise, etc and they went and sat down right behind him, seemed like they wanted to get something started or something to me. They showed their butts big time and they were young so in high school at JC. That just shows that all schools have people like pc#1bobcatterfan that make themselves look like real morons by saying things like our team is gonna win by 20 (which people with brains from both sides knew that was a monsterous exageration) and people like these 3 guys from Jackson Co., but just thought I would add that in there since there seems to be some confusion earlier in this board about how unclassy PC was and how classy JC was. Yeah...lol...it showed. Great job by both teams though.

The sad thing the "CLASSY" loud guy from pickett is a school board member. GO LADY BEE's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(Play 4 Fun @ Jan 26 2007 - 11:08 PM) 826347687[/snapback]

you and i must have seen differant games JC is team that missed critical free throws and the double foul was a charge on PC all the way and JC missed 2 free throws at end of regulation and casstty got fouled at end of 1st overtime with no call i like the way you quoted "our team" you being unbiased and all and if one double foul is possible so is 2

I dont care who would of won this game but this is one that i coudl watch over and over too bad i dont have a copy of the game. This is one that will stick in my head forever put JC boys down all you want but its their time to shine. They have been in the shadows of the girls dominance for so many years and now they are showing the talent that they possess. So put them down all you want they have one my respect with the way they have played their games this year with such passion and determination. These guys could overcome any deficit if they keep playing like they are. I hope to see PC again just like our girls saw RBS over and over again last year its going to be a great post season. See all of you at the games im the big tall one yelling and screaming my head off.

First of all Jacob Wright is one of the dirtiest players I have ever watched play.. I saw several instances where he threw an elbow towards a JC defender.. He got caught once and should've been tossed.. and if that weren't enough Loftis #31 cut through the lane and somehow Hollywood fell and grabbed Derek's leg pulling him to the ground.. I don't know how he got to stay in the game.. But I think Jackson County deserves a little credit.. They kept their cool when the pressure was on and came out on top.. Missed some very very very critical free throws that could've ended the game sooner and missed alot of easy lay-ups.. I think if JC capatilizes on free throws and lay-ups that should've been hit then its not even a ball game.. But I know one thing I was letting the refs know I was there.. It was definitely a game worth watching.. unlike what PC predicted a 20+ point victory for the bobcats.. I can't wait to see what happens in region

QUOTE(back_4_more @ Jan 27 2007 - 01:19 AM) 826347821[/snapback]

First of all Jacob Wright is one of the dirtiest players I have ever watched play.. I saw several instances where he threw an elbow towards a JC defender.. He got caught once and should've been tossed.. and if that weren't enough Loftis #31 cut through the lane and somehow Hollywood fell and grabbed Derek's leg pulling him to the ground.. I don't know how he got to stay in the game.. But I think Jackson County deserves a little credit.. They kept their cool when the pressure was on and came out on top.. Missed some very very very critical free throws that could've ended the game sooner and missed alot of easy lay-ups.. I think if JC capatilizes on free throws and lay-ups that should've been hit then its not even a ball game.. But I know one thing I was letting the refs know I was there.. It was definitely a game worth watching.. unlike what PC predicted a 20+ point victory for the bobcats.. I can't wait to see what happens in region

NO CLASS or DISCIPLINE from top!!!!

GO LADY BEE's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!