Unaka vs. Cosby

superman 23

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(doctorj @ Jan 24 2007 - 06:29 PM) 826344452[/snapback]

What did everybody else do?

Jesse Smith had 12, Andy had 10, Hunter only had two, but he pulled down a fair bit of rebounds... Cody Cornett started at point, and considering he's seen MAYBE 20-25 minutes of varsity playing time, ever, he didn't do bad at all. He took care of the ball alot better than I thought he would, and he had a block or two and a free throw at the end of the overtime period to seal the win.

QUOTE(Rangerbook06 @ Jan 24 2007 - 08:11 PM) 826344580[/snapback]

Jesse Smith had 12, Andy had 10, Hunter only had two, but he pulled down a fair bit of rebounds... Cody Cornett started at point, and considering he's seen MAYBE 20-25 minutes of varsity playing time, ever, he didn't do bad at all. He took care of the ball alot better than I thought he would, and he had a block or two and a free throw at the end of the overtime period to seal the win.

Yea Cody Cornett stepped up and played really good for the rangers.

Superman.. what game was you watchin? Roper may have had 30 but every true Ranger fan in the gym knows that he had to step outside of Unaka Basketball to get it. It looked to me like a little daddy ball was going on instead of Ranger basketball.... shoot at all cost. Don't get me wrong... it was a good win, but remember he's a senior and it's his responsibility to lead in the right direction (BY EXAMPLE). If everyone followed his example he would never get a shot off because everyone else would be doing what he does. He's not a complete ball player unless he does the "example part" by playing defense, boxing out, hustling up and down the floor, and the ultimate... getting on the floor for loose balls... something Unaka has always been known for. But Superman, I'm sure that Roper knows this because he's been in the program for four years.