7-AA mvp

dctigerfan07

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(dctigerfan07 @ Jan 24 2007 - 11:25 AM) 826344003[/snapback]

Who is going to nab mvp for district 7-AA this year? Im seeing either Dunn from LA or Upperman's point guard...#10 i think. Like the standings though, this is wide open. I think Bass from Dekalb should be in this discussion also.

I think that the point guard from cannon should get some consideration if its all about points he wont get it but he does all the little things well and manages his team well. He should at least get all district

QUOTE(ForLoveOfTheGame @ Jan 24 2007 - 06:31 PM) 826344533[/snapback]

I agree. What happened last year wasn't right.. After most the votes were totaled and everyone saw who was going to win, they decided to revote i guess... Very strange...

Doesn't matter now. Chase Dunn deserves it this year, but it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't get it.

hadn't seen cannon play so i can't say for sure but of the rest its a no brainer that dunn is mvp. think coach martin should be coach of the year for the outstanding job he has done this year beating la and baxter.

QUOTE(King21 @ Jan 24 2007 - 05:20 PM) 826344439[/snapback]

they spell his name d-u-n-n, unless the macon ppl screw it over again and something happens, just like last year, the name shoulda been spelt c-a-t-e-s but it was spelt s-t-e-n-s-o-n...chase dunn mvp

It is spelt s-t-I-n-s-o-n get it right if you are going to complain!

QUOTE(King21 @ Jan 24 2007 - 10:26 PM) 826344837[/snapback]

adam_10 must be his buddy or is from macon, glad to see yall learnt how to spell, surprised you can read, its still pronounced the same idiot, but i think you get the picture dont you, and its a legit complaint because all of a sudden they had to revote, kinda weird aint it

Crying over spilt milk.

Well i look at it this way. Stinson was the most valuable player in the district. Noone could stop him. Yes, Cates was an awesome player but look at the team Livingston had. If you read my girls post about this you will see what im am trying to get to. It would have been unfair to the rest of the Livingston team for only him to get it. It could be said that Matthews caused as many problems as Cates did. Im am NOT saying that he didnt deserve it. I am just saying that TEAM Livingston won the district...PLAYER Stinson got mvp. Which would you rather have? A good, dominant team, or just one dominant player? With that said, Dunn is most likely my pick for mvp this year.