Cascade 2007 vs the rest of region 5, 1a

CASCADEDAD

QUOTE(bjsdog @ Mar 24 2007 - 07:38 AM) 826421462[/snapback]Jogles, sounds like you need to be on the sidelines and not in the locker room if you have such feeling about K. Parker!!! No I do not play, but I attend all the game and most of the practices and I see nothing you have alluded to. So, call me an IDIOT!! As far as recruting, my son has played at Cascade 1 year and has already been contacted by 4 colleges!!! So take your spite and keep it at the house and let those player who have the ability and desire to play PLAY. And as far as your opinion of Coach Kenny, sounds like you assume a lot and you know what that make you.

i got a question... im just wonderin... whos your son?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i narrowed down my choices... well you know what i think... i think its pathetic that a coach will get on here and brag about his own son. and you sit here and tell other kids that they have alluded to nothing...thats a bunch of crap. well i guess its easy to allude to something when your daddys an offensive cordinator and your the quarterback. aint that right coach /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> i look down on people like you. to tell you the truth your son has not alluded to anything... remember this coach, your little son, his recievers, runningbacks, or whatever is only as good as his line... remember that his senior year, when all of his linemen stink! i know the person you say has alluded to nothing... and he has gotten offers from many colleges. shorter college, campbellsville, lambuth, university of the cumberlands, cumberland, bethel college. ask me how i know, i have done his recruiting... and its pretty obvious he has alluded to something. your son is good ball player, but he is nothing to hold above the rest of the team... see ya later coach carkuff /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

QUOTE(Bringin the Pain @ Mar 27 2007 - 12:12 PM) 826424000[/snapback]well i narrowed down my choices... well you know what i think... i think its pathetic that a coach will get on here and brag about his own son. and you sit here and tell other kids that they have alluded to nothing...thats a bunch of crap. well i guess its easy to allude to something when your daddys an offensive cordinator and your the quarterback. aint that right coach /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> i look down on people like you. to tell you the truth your son has not alluded to anything... remember this coach, your little son, his recievers, runningbacks, or whatever is only as good as his line... remember that his senior year, when all of his linemen stink! i know the person you say has alluded to nothing... and he has gotten offers from many colleges. shorter college, campbellsville, lambuth, university of the cumberlands, cumberland, bethel college. ask me how i know, i have done his recruiting... and its pretty obvious he has alluded to something. your son is good ball player, but he is nothing to hold above the rest of the team... see ya later coach carkuff /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Unfortunately you have fingered the wrong person. Before you get on here and make a bunch of accusations you might want to do better research. I'm not going to identify the person on here who wrote that entry out of respect to him, but I'll gladly tell you who it is if you ask me in person. I'm Mike Molder and the person your speaking to is in no way affiliated with the school, coaching staff, or anything else at Cascade. His son has been approached by several colleges, but primarily in another spring sport which he is involved in now. I'll be at the softball games today, so if you feel that you need to know who entered that entry, come and ask me and I'll tell you, no problem.

QUOTE(Bringin the Pain @ Mar 27 2007 - 11:12 AM) 826424000[/snapback]well i narrowed down my choices... well you know what i think... i think its pathetic that a coach will get on here and brag about his own son. and you sit here and tell other kids that they have alluded to nothing...thats a bunch of crap. well i guess its easy to allude to something when your daddys an offensive cordinator and your the quarterback. aint that right coach /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> i look down on people like you. to tell you the truth your son has not alluded to anything... remember this coach, your little son, his recievers, runningbacks, or whatever is only as good as his line... remember that his senior year, when all of his linemen stink! i know the person you say has alluded to nothing... and he has gotten offers from many colleges. shorter college, campbellsville, lambuth, university of the cumberlands, cumberland, bethel college. ask me how i know, i have done his recruiting... and its pretty obvious he has alluded to something. your son is good ball player, but he is nothing to hold above the rest of the team... see ya later coach carkuff /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

So, With out "Jogles" the line is going to stink? Size is not everything on the line, look at Jo Byrns line last year. They played the whole game in our backfield and our line had more size. We should work on speed and technique.

QUOTE(CASCADEDAD @ Mar 28 2007 - 10:47 AM) 826424815[/snapback]I'm only guessing, but I think "jogles" has changed his sign-in name and also his father is "bring the pain". And both have said negative things about coach Parker under another name. Am I right?

I'm not going to make the same mistake "bring the pain" made and attempt to identify someone else without knowing. Since his son has apparently moved on I don't see any reason why he wouldn't identify himself to be quite honest. Kenny isn't the type of person who would take anything out on your kid if you didn't agree with him anyway.

"cascade11" , you seem to have an inside view of the team. What kind of Speed training do the coaches apply , to the backs , linemen, Ect..., if any? Seems to me, the teams that go the farthest are the quickest. We've got speed in places, but our overall speed could have been better. It may have already improved with the players that are moving up. In single A ball, you've got a few big players, but alot of average size kids. I think there are certain exercises ( lifting ) that should be stressed for speed training. What's your take on it?

QUOTE(CASCADEDAD @ Apr 2 2007 - 02:56 PM) 826428331[/snapback]"cascade11" , you seem to have an inside view of the team. What kind of Speed training do the coaches apply , to the backs , linemen, Ect..., if any? Seems to me, the teams that go the farthest are the quickest. We've got speed in places, but our overall speed could have been better. It may have already improved with the players that are moving up. In single A ball, you've got a few big players, but alot of average size kids. I think there are certain exercises ( lifting ) that should be stressed for speed training. What's your take on it?

I definitely don't have an inside view on any of our teams. I try to be involved as much as possible, just because I enjoy it, but there are limitations on what us parents have access to. I know that Coach Austin has a summer program geared exactly at what your referring to. Both the Football team and Softball team will be participating on a voluntary basis is my understanding. He has several drills and training aimed to increasing both starting speed and overall speed. I think we will be in good shape from a speed stand point, I think we need to do more work on technique which I'm sure will be high on the agenda come opening day of practice. I know the boys have been hitting the weight room so hopefully we want be pushed off the line of scrimmage the way some other posters have implied. I see this team as being better next year than the previous, but it will all depend on the team chemistry. No doubt the talent is there!

QUOTE(CPR4u @ Apr 5 2007 - 10:47 AM) 826430602[/snapback]jo byrns won't be winning the region this year. cascade or whh will have that honor. too much lost for jbhs to easily win the region like they have the last two years. it is still possible but it will be one of those long ball situations

Even though Cascade lost alot of players from this past senior class, I beleive they will be even better this year with experience not only for underclassmen but also the experience the coaches have gained after having a unbeleivable season. If all rings true to what you have just said, and Cascade does win the region they will be in a very great situation with being able to possibly play every playoff game at home before going to the boro for the state championship. Hopefully the taste of playing great in the regular season and falling short in the first round playoff game has been enough to make them hungry to advance further than school has ever been. Good luck to all of region five in the off season, I look foward to next season's start.

To beat Jo Byrns you will have to outscore them. There offense will most likely be MORE explosive then last year. Now with that said, Jo Byrns defense will be no where near what it was this past season. They lost 7 starters, so alot of spots will have to be filled including 6 of the front 8. With that said i think Jo Byrns or Cascade will win the region, but I am gonna say that Jo Byrns beats Cascade in a closer high scoring game. Jo Byrns will go to the 2nd round and play a tough Colllinwood team and could lose there. If they dont lose there they will prolly lose to Mt. Pleasant. Thats my prediction!

2007 Playoff teams:

Jo Byrns

Cascade

White House Heritage

Forrest