DB and Tennessee High

TNtnns_07

There was nothing "epic" about this game except for Justin Sylvester for the Indians. After TN High was up 9-2 in the 1st qtr... DB goes on a 26-11 run to finish the half and the game was never in question again.

Logan Williamson had a great game inside for the Tribe. Jo Jo Throp was in charge of the game for the Tribe. His penetration inside that 2-3 Zone helped the Indians keep their lead and build on it after half. But THE MAN was #22 (Soph) Justin Sylvester.... oh my... 25 pts, 15 in the 1st half. Wow, is he good.

The Vikings may of had more traveling calls against them than made baskets.

This was by far and away the largest margin of victory I have ever seen in Bristol by DB, and that was with Coty Sensabaugh not having a Coty Sensabaugh type game at all.

DB vs Cherokee today @ 3:00 in the Buck Van Huss Dome

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

I see you're back. Don't think I saw any of your comments here while the team was not doing well 1st half of the season. I don't doubt you were at the games - as you already pointed out.

Shame you didn't choose to participate in the DB and the playoffs thread. It was probably one of the most constructive threads on this board. Rest assured the coaches were monitoring that thread. With all your knowledge of DB football history and the game itself, surely you could have made positive contributions. Some folks tried to. For some reason you abstained. Curious.

QUOTE(maroonandgrey @ Jan 29 2007 - 01:40 PM) 826350361[/snapback]

And that was a sorry home crowd Friday night. There were more DB fans there than Vikings. Was there a race in town or sumtin? I guess the place will be hoppin Tuesday night vs. Science Hill...the home side might even be 1/4 full

I noticed that when we were up there playing at Viking Hall. Where did all the fan support go that has been there for years? I mean come on the students that were there werent even standing up and cheering or watching the game. Looks like the fan base is just going down when the team isnt as good, but I dont even see many at their girls games and their girls seem pretty good.