Lexington Coach Tim Gardner

dawgman5555

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(HALFCOURT @ Jan 26 2007 - 09:05 AM) 826346716[/snapback]

The players have been told that Terry Clement wiil fill that role tonight.

Coach Clement and Coach Forney did a good job tonight. They lost 78-70 at Bolivar but they coached a good game. Bolivar came up here and put the beat down on Lexington earlier this season.

QUOTE(montague1 @ Jan 26 2007 - 10:11 PM) 826347504[/snapback]

Coach Clement and Coach Forney did a good job tonight. They lost 78-70 at Bolivar but they coached a good game. Bolivar came up here and put the beat down on Lexington earlier this season.

Coach Forney!!!!! Awesome!!! what great young man and a breath of fresh air!!!! Could it be??? Lovie Smith and Tony Dungy (go Colts, OK, OK! I know this is basketball) - a change in direction??? My take is Forney would be a great change of pace that LHS is ready for. The game has moved on, and I believe Forney could bring some vision that is definitely needed at this. I really believe he can see the game beyond the politics and put together the right players on the floor - What about a Coach Johnson/Forney - that could be some real chemistry that we need to get over the "one and done" problems.

Rumor has it Gardner has more problems coming up the road, sounds like some other families are lining up to approach the administration- sounds like pandoras box is opening up, stay tuned, the excitement is only beginning - Hey if we have suffered through Wilkinson and board member craziness in the past, we will make it through this - really good things might be on the horizon.

QUOTE(hackashaq @ Jan 26 2007 - 09:46 PM) 826347572[/snapback]

Coach Forney!!!!! Awesome!!! what great young man and a breath of fresh air!!!! Could it be??? Lovie Smith and Tony Dungy (go Colts, OK, OK! I know this is basketball) - a change in direction??? My take is Forney would be a great change of pace that LHS is ready for. The game has moved on, and I believe Forney could bring some vision that is definitely needed at this. I really believe he can see the game beyond the politics and put together the right players on the floor - What about a Coach Johnson/Forney - that could be some real chemistry that we need to get over the "one and done" problems.

Rumor has it Gardner has more problems coming up the road, sounds like some other families are lining up to approach the administration- sounds like pandoras box is opening up, stay tuned, the excitement is only beginning - Hey if we have suffered through Wilkinson and board member craziness in the past, we will make it through this - really good things might be on the horizon.

I'm partial to Coach Forney and Coach Johnson. I KNOW they are great coaches.

Personally, I think a lot of Mr. Wilkinson. So I don't consider his tenure was anything that I had to suffer through.

QUOTE(Coniglio @ Jan 26 2007 - 10:33 PM) 826347627[/snapback]

I love how this topic is going absolutly nowhere. Is it really so hardcore a secret that no one is allowed to know anything of what's going on?

Its going somewhere. Something tells me that the Plus Members have found this topic very useful.