Riverdale

uncfan09

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Hismom22 @ Mar 24 2007 - 03:08 PM) 826421633[/snapback]good question

good to know there are others that think roverdale is through.

Just beware that saying things like 'Roverdale' could make them mad enough to get them to bite you in the tail, SEAGULL!

Twikle, twinkle little stars........your nowhere as good as you think you are. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I just wonder if Smyrna can hang 100 on them?

Siegel the team that causes other teams to dare ask the themselves, does the scoreboard go into triple digets! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

QUOTE(unc4life @ Mar 24 2007 - 03:28 PM) 826421621[/snapback]yeah like will riverdale have any corners to keep up w/ wide receivers this year?

I think Riverdale returns their two starting corners and also have another one that got a couple starts at corner. The players are there to be pretty good at corner.

QUOTE(unc4life @ Mar 24 2007 - 03:45 PM) 826421647[/snapback]I dont know how you came up w/ the notion that i think riverdale is through when i just made 1 comment about their corners? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" their is alot left 2 a team other than corners & i believe they have every other position very well handled. just hoping the new dc takes care of the corner postion thats all i stated. so dont go making your way my way..

unc4life, time for some more history lessions about Siegel and R'dale. Last year was the first time in their short history they even got close to R'dale. In fact it was the first time they 'ever' scored a TD on R'dale. The three prior years total scores was something like 240-6 or something like that. R'dale hung 70 points total on them using the third team after the first quarter. R'dale could have EASILY hung 100 points on them a couple of years but did NOT because we used it to get the second, third and even the FOURTH string to get some playing time.

They ARE noted for talking tough, but they have NOTHING to back it up with. A couple of their fans are nice folks, but there are a few who are totally delusional.

For my earlier 'Seagull' I apologize as I promised them I would not do that again, but I do not like Roverdale or Chokeland nicknames they give to other schools when their frustration about not being able to beat REAL 5A teams come out.

This year, like last year they will be fighting for the BOTTOM of Region 4 again.