WATAUGA CONFERENCE!

Familyguy2

QUOTE(CDHSKNIGHTS34 @ Feb 1 2007 - 04:38 PM) 826354814[/snapback]

well thats not goin to happen. lol south greene will prob lose thier last 3 and west greene will play north in the dirstic but its possible but 4 to 7 is open for anyone right now.

South Greene is having a down season, but as I recall they did beat CD once already this season...and if my prediction is right....they will beat you again this Saturday...Dont get your hopes up for a split this year cause it probly wont happen...good luck tho

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(utvols1 @ Feb 1 2007 - 04:40 PM) 826354820[/snapback]

South Greene is having a down season, but as I recall they did beat CD once already this season...and if my prediction is right....they will beat you again this Saturday...Dont get your hopes up for a split this year cause it probly wont happen...good luck tho

Chuckey-Doak pulls out a shocker in OT buzzer beater, 54-53 over South Greene. I will tell you all I didn't see that one coming, I listen to it on the radio, I couldn't believe it. WoW what a game.

QUOTE(CDHSKNIGHTS34 @ Jan 31 2007 - 06:53 PM) 826353589[/snapback]

Ewrin can be beat. they are not unstopable. yea they are the best team in the confrence but tend to let up and one team will come back. we did with out a 6'4 and 6'5 post underneath started to 6'0 post and hung witth them intill jv was but in and the mo went on are side when we killed thier then put the starters back and killed them to. lost by 5 u just have to have a huge run on them and not them get one first... but North lost to cd last night and play west greene which im saying north and cd plays south greene on sat i call cd. so it can be a close race. dont count out cd cause we have the weapons to do somethin

woo i missed alot of words in thier! lol just over look the speeling! lol u know what i mean! i type way to fast and dont proof read!

Any comment CDHSKnights34?

QUOTE(CDHSKNIGHTS34 @ Jan 31 2007 - 05:53 PM) 826353589[/snapback]

Ewrin can be beat. they are not unstopable. yea they are the best team in the confrence but tend to let up and one team will come back. we did with out a 6'4 and 6'5 post underneath started to 6'0 post and hung witth them intill jv was but in and the mo went on are side when we killed thier then put the starters back and killed them to. lost by 5 u just have to have a huge run on them and not them get one first... but North lost to cd last night and play west greene which im saying north and cd plays south greene on sat i call cd. so it can be a close race. dont count out cd cause we have the weapons to do somethin

woo i missed alot of words in thier! lol just over look the speeling! lol u know what i mean! i type way to fast and dont proof read!

had your 6'4 and 6'5 posts on your home floor with devils not having alot to play for and you guys playing for position and got butts handed to you!! anything to say now cdknights34??

erwin can be ran on??