BEST BALLER IN AA?

its_nasty_time

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ToucanSam @ Mar 1 2007 - 06:10 PM) 826395533[/snapback]He's not even the best player on his team. Taylor is a better ball player. But if your going to throw the howard kids in the group then you gotta mention Alex Wells, cause he's been killing them.

What!!! Like Kid said Taylor was the best player on last years team but Ricks is the best player now. Wells is one of the top players in the area but he has not been killing them. He is the man for ER and he has the green light so he gets his shots. With Howard you dont know who is going to be your leading scorer. I think Taylor and Ricks are both better than Wells. Because they make everyone better around them. Ricks and Taylor are tripple threats while Wells is the best shooter in the city hands down. Howard won the first two and ER won the last two wells killed in the Distric and Jurick beat Howard by himself in the region with his prescence alone. But I wouldnt take wells over either of them he may score 5 or 6 points more than them but he gets more shots than they do. But they average more steals, rebounds, assist, blocks. I mean what more do you want. What makes a good ball player to you

QUOTE(hustlintiger @ Mar 1 2007 - 08:08 PM) 826395744[/snapback]What!!! Like Kid said Taylor was the best player on last years team but Ricks is the best player now. Wells is one of the top players in the area but he has not been killing them. He is the man for ER and he has the green light so he gets his shots. With Howard you dont know who is going to be your leading scorer. I think Taylor and Ricks are both better than Wells. Because they make everyone better around them. Ricks and Taylor are tripple threats while Wells is the best shooter in the city hands down. Howard won the first two and ER won the last two wells killed in the Distric and Jurick beat Howard by himself in the region with his prescence alone. But I wouldnt take wells over either of them he may score 5 or 6 points more than them but he gets more shots than they do. But they average more steals, rebounds, assist, blocks. I mean what more do you want. What makes a good ball player to you

here we go again.. they just need to kick u off here... u dnt knw anything... maybe one day u will make a good post but until then just STOP please.... taylor is terrible... Ricks is the real deal... ima leave it at that.... oooo ya whos won district and regions ? ooo ya East Ridge

QUOTE(LARRYBIRD33 @ Jan 26 2007 - 10:58 PM) 826347671[/snapback]ASK RICKY TAYLOR ABOUT BARNES FROM WHITE HOUSE. ALSO ASK SLATER FROM LIPSCOMB ABOUT HIM.....ALSO ASK ANY POST PLAYER THAT HAS HAD TO GUARD ROGERS GAINES FROM WHITE HOUSE THIS YEAR AND SEE WHAT THEY SAY...

don't think MJ Brown from Union City would agree. Barnes got dogged by him. Heck the whole WH team did. And Barnes really lit it up the last two games huh? get real Barnes is an ok player but not great by anyones imagination.

QUOTE(Preston3 @ Mar 8 2007 - 08:17 AM) 826404467[/snapback]don't think MJ Brown from Union City would agree. Barnes got dogged by him. Heck the whole WH team did. And Barnes really lit it up the last two games huh? get real Barnes is an ok player but not great by anyones imagination.

every dog has their day.ask mj how he likes sitting home while "the flash" is in da boro. schedule us again next year please. barnes does what it takes to win hes not just concerned about scoring. its all about winning baby.

QUOTE(TNballer2006 @ Mar 1 2007 - 09:15 PM) 826395890[/snapback]here we go again.. they just need to kick u off here... u dnt knw anything... maybe one day u will make a good post but until then just STOP please.... taylor is terrible... Ricks is the real deal... ima leave it at that.... oooo ya whos won district and regions ? ooo ya East Ridge

Lol! I like East Ridge but you made me say it. Whos going to the boro! Plus in the region you could hear the slaps all the way in the stands but we are playing on. Howare

QUOTE(hustlintiger @ Mar 8 2007 - 12:05 PM) 826404766[/snapback]Lol! I like East Ridge but you made me say it. Whos going to the boro! Plus in the region you could hear the slaps all the way in the stands but we are playing on. Howare

not sure how your game went but jurick shouldve had about 7 fouls against white house. several werent called.

QUOTE(Sumner County @ Mar 8 2007 - 01:09 PM) 826404772[/snapback]not sure how your game went but jurick shouldve had about 7 fouls against white house. several werent called.

I think they just wanted to see him play in the state tournament!! It was now or never because there is no next year for him