South Pittsburg at Richard Hardy

Tha Chosen One

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(oldtimeballer @ Jan 30 2007 - 11:18 AM) 826351567[/snapback]

Still got spanked last year! Nothing you can say about that!

We weren't part of the team at MCHS last year so we had no part in the outcome. From what I understand that was the only time that RHM has beaten Marion in anything so enjoy your once in a lifetime win against Marion and now your once in a lifetime win against South Pittsburg.

QUOTE(FenceJumper @ Jan 30 2007 - 01:28 PM) 826351668[/snapback]

We weren't part of the team at MCHS last year so we had no part in the outcome. From what I understand that was the only time that RHM has beaten Marion in anything so enjoy your once in a lifetime win against Marion and now your once in a lifetime win against South Pittsburg.

I'm not for RH. But you guys are not that good. You have 1 guy that can really play. I watched MC play RH and SP . You guys won so know one can take that from you. But one game doesn't make you a better team than either of them. Everyone can have a bad night and RH did. You guys deserved to beat SP you played good. But RH still has a much better team than you. If you played SP and RH 10 times I bet you could only beat them twice. That's just by view. I also know you couldn't beat my Pathers!

QUOTE(oldtimeballer @ Jan 30 2007 - 03:26 PM) 826351810[/snapback]

I'm not for RH. But you guys are not that good. You have 1 guy that can really play. I watched MC play RH and SP . You guys won so know one can take that from you. But one game doesn't make you a better team than either of them. Everyone can have a bad night and RH did. You guys deserved to beat SP you played good. But RH still has a much better team than you. If you played SP and RH 10 times I bet you could only beat them twice. That's just by view. I also know you couldn't beat my Pathers!

Don't know what game you watched but Marion definitely have more than one guy that can play. The thing is, they beat RH with mainly freshmen and sophomores. Only two seniors saw playing time and only one saw significant time. RH is definitely better this year than they ever have been, but don't be fooled into thinking that they are a great team or anything. Joe and Levi gave the Warriors fits because of their size but beyond that, RH has nothing. #14 is a streaky shooter but didn't make an impact in the game at Jasper.