Blackman Middle basketball

icecold06

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(icecold06 @ Feb 13 2007 - 03:24 PM) 826370431[/snapback]

either way their three best players were on the floor the whole game, I bet they are breathing a huge sigh of relief becaue they almost lost to an inferior E.O. Coffman team

What exactly makes E.O. Coffman an "inferior" team ?

QUOTE(ridge @ Feb 15 2007 - 10:13 PM) 826373850[/snapback]

What exactly makes E.O. Coffman an "inferior" team ?

Let's see where should I start. they were barely over .500(10-9 record) they barely beat Siegel in the area(trust me siegel was not that good). They got BLASTED by Blackman(43-18). Mt. Juliet is deeper and has more talent therefore E.O. Coffman in my opinion was inferior, I think if they played Mt. Juliet 10 times they would lose 10 times

QUOTE(warrior123 @ Feb 15 2007 - 10:23 PM) 826373883[/snapback]

Do you think EO Coffman is a better team than Mt. Juliet? Just a question (not being sarcastic)

Actually, I think EOC matched up pretty well with MJ. It appeared that way just watching the game and the score indicated that also, (Overtime). I certainly would not call them "Inferior".

QUOTE(ridge @ Feb 16 2007 - 09:11 AM) 826374297[/snapback]

Actually, I think EOC matched up pretty well with MJ. It appeared that way just watching the game and the score indicated that also, (Overtime). I certainly would not call them "Inferior".

That was probably the worse game i have seen Mt. Juliet play in three years, you also have to consider the fact theat they had some players suspended

Would love to know Dellaballs "SOURCE". I have seen MJ play quite a few games this year and they are a well coached bunch. Blackman's coach seems to also be a class act. I havent seen LMS or CMS so I wont comment on them. The next 3 games will be good ones or I want my admission money back. Like I said before, dont believe those friends of a friend rumors.

QUOTE(crimsontide43 @ Feb 16 2007 - 11:30 AM) 826374516[/snapback]

Would love to know Dellaballs "SOURCE". I have seen MJ play quite a few games this year and they are a well coached bunch. Blackman's coach seems to also be a class act. I havent seen LMS or CMS so I wont comment on them. The next 3 games will be good ones or I want my admission money back. Like I said before, dont believe those friends of a friend rumors.

Definitely will be good games. In my opinion, there are no losers between Mt. Juliet and Blackman after what they both lost som egreat talent (Both lost great talent) and was really considered to be a rebuilding year for both and look where they are at. The kids have done an excellent job buying into both coaches philosophies. I wish all teams and fans the best of luck! Be careful traveling