East ridge or Sequatchie

allsports player

QUOTE(BallPark3434 @ Feb 5 2007 - 10:57 PM) 826359890[/snapback]

sounds like youre the one whinin...the freakin game is over quit bellyachin about it..yall won jurick dunked twice whoopty freakin doo hes 6'10 our tallest player on the floor was 6'4..he should have like 50 dunks a game...bradford and vandenburg both went at it..thats basketball..its a mind game..its the game within the game..so quit whinin about it tough stuff happens both ways..

Okay Dr. Phil

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(abc123kid @ Feb 3 2007 - 04:40 PM) 826357198[/snapback]

We didnt have a big corwd because many people still thought the game was cancelled because that was the rumor going around... a dunk might be just 2 points but it gets the crowd and the team fired up .. and it might have been 5 points at the half but what was the final score????..... And that number 10 is a cheap playing kid....

PS:: and the foul calls that were called on philip in the first half were cheap calls.. he steped over a kid to dodge him because he dove on the ground and rolled around with the ball and traveled.. but they called a foul on philip ..

He hardly "stepped over him" on that one foul, and another in the first half was when he gave an elbow in the lane from behind. That's not the first bad crowd I've seen at East Ridge, you probably had 35 out of your 900 students there, if that many. #10 was frustrated because he was getting knocked all over the court with no fouls called. thrown down after one play. I said the score after each quarter for anyone who didn't see the box score, not trying to claim a moral victory or anything like that. I liked the foul with 60 seconds left in the game and East Ridge up by about 12, seemed like the player was trying to get a steal and dunk when East Ridge just needed the clock to run. Very smart. I do say East Ridge has a chance against Howard but the depth with one of their main players back wil be tough to overcome, plus it's on the road. .

QUOTE(abc123kid @ Feb 5 2007 - 06:39 PM) 826359593[/snapback]

first off the only reason bradford got mad is because number 10 started cussing at him and said someother foul stuff so I mean sequatchie is really unsportsman like.. he also hung on philips back and droped like a terd.. and then he chunked the ball at philip and the refs didnt even call a tec....but east ridge is terrible arnt they ... and number 10 is a cry baby he would go try and start stuff and cuss at are players so they would get mad and then he would go cry to his coach so his coach would tell the ref like a lil punk... so if yall want to call the squad of east ridge the so called "bad guys" look again before you type neggative stuff when the other team were way more unsportsman like.....

First off no one has called anybody any names but you; the one thing that Seq coach doesn't tolerate is bad sportsmanship. If you start talking trash and he sees it then you take a seat and if you get a T you get a seat. does Seq coach take up for his players yes(don't every coach, that don't mean you want get a talk later) does he require them to play with sportsmanship . yes.

QUOTE(INURFACE @ Feb 6 2007 - 02:17 PM) 826360612[/snapback]

First off no one has called anybody any names but you; the one thing that Seq coach doesn't tolerate is bad sportsmanship. If you start talking trash and he sees it then you take a seat and if you get a T you get a seat. does Seq coach take up for his players yes(don't every coach, that don't mean you want get a talk later) does he require them to play with sportsmanship . yes.

#10 has alot of unsportsmanship when he is playing so mabey you should pay a little more attention.. but I guess throwing the ball at another player or cussing and jumping on peoples back isnt unsportsmanship these days... and I didnt see him sit once for these

QUOTE(Skduke52 @ Feb 6 2007 - 02:23 PM) 826360619[/snapback]

ok im one the sequatchie team i will admit that #10 will start stuff like every game, but east ridge has been that way since i was a freshman, and you guys act like you own the world, you cant even beat Howard, so stop acting all that great, cause your only true good player is Alex Wells

Umm okay you cant beat Howard eathier... Howard is a good team thats why they are undefeated.. and East Ridge players play Howard tonight which is going to be a good one.

So if Iam getting this right no east ridge player trash talks on the floor. I find this hard to believe. I would say that this is not hardly a kid out there that dont trash talk some. If you cant handle the talk get off the floor. Talk has always been on the floor its a way to get into the opponents head. I quess it worked for #10 the person he guarded didnt score much at all. Iam not saying I agree with trash talk but it always happens. If you dont know this by now your in for a long road ahead. Unless you are a senior then you should know for sure because you done it for years now.